• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This game remind you of a certain playoff game from last year...?

Saca312

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

The thing is when you don't get legitimate WRs in either FA or the Draft nothing is going to change. Just like last year Greg is hurt and so is Byrd. We don't seem to think Moore is ready. So that leave Funchess and crew just like last year. 

I've been on the Funchess train but this game competent derailed it. I'm ready for us to move on. 

Newton definitely could have thrown it better on the interception. Mind you, that doesn't mean he's "to blame" for it. Anderson still could have caught it.

Newton had a good game overall though, especially considering the shot he took early. Said it elsewhere, receiving corps didn't do him any favors. O Line was probably better than I expected.

it is legitimate to question why Anderson was in that position in the first place. That's not his forte. if you're going to throw it out of the backfield, you want McCaffrey on the other end of that, not Anderson.

After the play, it was reported that McCaffrey had been on the sideline telling the coaches that he was "good to go". Apparently they thought he was hurt and kept him out as a precaution. That turned out to be a mistake..

1 hour ago, Snake said:

The thing is when you don't get legitimate WRs in either FA or the Draft nothing is going to change. Just like last year Greg is hurt and so is Byrd. We don't seem to think Moore is ready. So that leave Funchess and crew just like last year. 

Moore better be ready because we don't have a choice at this point. If Ridley can play, Moore can play.

5 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Moore better be ready because we don't have a choice at this point. If Ridley can play, Moore can play.

I hate to say it, but Ron Rivera could very easily use Torrey Smith's short touchdown to justify keeping him as a starter.

Kudos for that play, but the reality is  he's not giving us what we acquired him for.

Archived