• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

13 million

Jeremy Igo

28 minutes ago, MountaineerChemist10 said:

Ugh. After that play, I knew he was done.

It gets lost b/c we lost, but that was one of the best games Cam has ever played.  He came back after an awful hit that should have been penalized and gave Funchess a chance to win the game (awful effort there by the way).

36 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Wouldn't surprise me to see him thrive in his role there. 

I do find it difficult to believe that others were bidding for his services to drive up his value to 13 million.

I always question a player thriving anywhere when motivation is the problem. His sloppy routes won't change and definitely now they gave him top money to run them.

I think most panther fans hope he plays the same or even gets worse, because deep down we don't want it to look like Cam is the reason these WR's suck. 

That will be the spin from the media, Cam haters, Panther haters and some Panther fans that, who frustration grows from just wanting a team that consistently wins and grows.

Hopefully he plays well in Indy and Cam rips it up with our WRs and TEs.

2 hours ago, jamos14 said:

I could see him being successful for Indy if he improves his effort.  Maybe the big money deal will motivate him to do it.

But probably not.  A lot of money to spend on a player who's never really done anything.  I'm glad we didn't even try to keep him.

When has that ever worked out?

1 hour ago, Panther1iDawg said:

I think most panther fans hope he plays the same or even gets worse, because deep down we don't want it to look like Cam is the reason these WR's suck. 

That will be the spin from the media, Cam haters, Panther haters and some Panther fans that, who frustration grows from just wanting a team that consistently wins and grows.

Hopefully he plays well in Indy and Cam rips it up with our WRs and TEs.

we still gonna get the hate regardless, that's our lane

Archived