• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will Kyler Murray have another 300+ Day

Carolina Mike

Kyler Murray has had some big numbers in passing yards the last 2 games (Det/Bal). Simply put last person to do that was Our Cam Newton. I understand each season our team is different, but 1 thing that seems to repeat.... We seem to have a history of making new QB’s (some no names also) look like HOF QB’s.

Will Kyler Murray put up 300+ on our D?

Yes

One thing that has been buried in the Cam new this week.  Is Kk Short has missed practice this week.  Kk is the big 6'5 who can get his hand up and bat down his passes that we say that can easily be done.  Now we may have to rely on Vernon Butler.

Our defense hasn’t been bad, giving up only 6 yards per pass attempt on average. I read somewhere that we are simply allowing teams a ton of possessions (29 to date if I remember correctly), due to turnovers and three and outs.  We can’t give the opponent that many opportunities and expect them not to score.  

25 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Who is running the defense? If Rivera would smarten up and take it over again,  I'd say no way. 

Instead we've got Washington again because Rivera "believes" in him. So yeah, Murray will have another big day.

Last we officially knew Rivera is calling the plays.

2 hours ago, ncfan said:

Yes

One thing that has been buried in the Cam new this week.  Is Kk Short has missed practice this week.  Kk is the big 6'5 who can get his hand up and bat down his passes that we say that can easily be done.  Now we may have to rely on Vernon Butler.

That KK hasn't been seen around here in quite some time. He disappeared about the time Star went north and the big checks started rolling in. 

Archived