• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Really? Deangelo Williams in London as Panthers ambassador

PantherFanInPhilly

37 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

He got hurt pretty bad when his mom passed away, and whatever actually happened, he felt that Gettleman and team management treated him like crap during that pivotal moment of his life. Remember it was his mom that inspired him throughout his life and career and was why he spearheaded the first NFL breast cancer awareness events.

He was a stand-up guy and a great Panther up until that moment and we have to remember how many players Gettleman shat upon or showed the door to -- DeAngelo wasn't the only one, nor was Smitty, or Josh or... Good guys mend fences, dickheads hold a grudge. Be a good guy and maybe the other guy will be, too.

I've never known a boss to go to an Employee's mother's funeral. And if it did hurt him he should have kept it behind closed doors. He gets no sympathy for being a little bitch and bad mouthing the organization from that day forward. 

I have no problem with Tepper and the leadership group being bigger and giving this guy another chance to not be a douche. We should want to celebrate our best players. He has made it hard to do that. Maybe this will be the beginning of us being able to appreciate what he did on field and he cools it with the off field hot takes. 

Meangelo is a textbook narcissist... played the victim when he got released, then shat on all the Panthers fans who supported him along with guys he shared a locker room with, and then now that he has no other avenue for maintaining any semblance of the fame his narcissistic a$$ so desperately needs, he wants to pretend he's done nothing wrong and wants to step out and portray himself as a team ambassador.

As Tony Soprano would say... "Lot of balls, Janice... lot of balls..."

48 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

He was a stand-up guy and a great Panther up until that moment and we have to remember how many players Gettleman shat upon or showed the door to -- DeAngelo wasn't the only one, nor was Smitty, or Josh or... Good guys mend fences, dickheads hold a grudge. Be a good guy and maybe the other guy will be, too.

Williams was never a stand up guy.

By numerous accounts (including reports from our resident insiders) he was a narcissistic a--hole to loads of people.

He had the charity thing and a good social media engine to spin a positive image, but to people in private he was a dick.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

By numerous accounts (including reports from our resident insiders) he was a narcissistic a--hole to loads of people.

He had the charity thing and a good social media engine to spin a positive image, but to people in private he was a dick.

This is inaccurate. D-Will is a good dude actually. My buddy is very close with D-Will and D-will spends time with his sister (who struggles with a brain disease), and he also spends time with the family.

D-Will constantly throws fundraisers and helps out in small community events without the limelight.

The guy says dumb poo, but he isnt as bad as you are portraying. He is a good dude, unless he has a mic in his face.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get this, I really do, and I’ve never met the guy in person, so I won’t try to make any claims about his character, but if a narcissistic ahole wants to pay for mammograms to make himself look good, that’s the kind of narcissistic ahole I’m prepared to tolerate. In fact let’s all tell him what a swell guy we’d think he was if he made it 1000.

I’m not above emotionally manipulating rich narcissists for the greater good.

Front office

Head coaches

Offensive coaches

Management from 2014 is basically gone. Who does he want an apology from?

Head coaches
Offensive coaches

Archived