• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Panthers have the least attractive opening"

ncfan

Of course cause no Cam is here to build on. Carolina went as far as Cam led them and now that he is probably out of here/or retires, it gonna be like the Clausen days again.

Could draft a QB but like someone said most of the top drafted qbs have been bust. 

Its gonna be a long road to paradise for the Panthers. Might take 6 or 7 years until they strike gold again and get to playoffs..

I disagree. The right HC and GM can turn this franchise around pretty soon. Charlotte and North Carolina is a very fast growing region in the U.S. This is Charlotte not Cleveland. I don't think Dave Tepper is a asshole to work for like Jerry Jones, or Dan Snyder. So I don't know what this person is talking about.

5 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

Oh, there is a way, and it's a scary one.  Give the new guy full control and a 6 year contract as one of the highest paid coaches in the league.

That will do it, and likely ruin the franchise along the way.

That's a genuine possibility.

I'd say whether or not it ruins us though depends on if you get the hire right.

I'm not an anti-Tepper guy but having a new owner who appears really hands-on doesn't make it too attractive.  Also, when you go into the interview unsure of exactly what he wants.  I imagine the prospects are asking as many questions as we are.

43 minutes ago, Kinographer said:

Jonathan Jones is less relevant than the Panthers are right now. 

The Browns have proven not to change, they still have that meddling owner. The Giants have less talent than us, plus a douche GM, and you'd have to live in that hell hole. The only opening that is more attractive than us is Dallas, and we might even be higher than them because some guys won't want to deal with Jerry.

The browns have a better record than us over the last two seasons 

38 minutes ago, PantherPhann89 said:

The o-line is top priority. The d-line and ST can be fixed by coaching. The secondary... depending on salary cap, I'd get a #1 CB and a Safety to replace Reid next year. 

Dline can't be fixed by coaching alone.    We were allowing big holes up front even to bad teams.  No way is that a issue with coaching only.

Archived