• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"This organization see's Moore as a #2 WR"

ncfan

1 hour ago, tiger7_88 said:

So Hurney's last two 1st round draft picks are a #2 WR and a back-up (but very talented) DE who may not have a scheme-fit unless played as a 3-4 OLB.

kRzGKG4.gif

Ahh, now Smitty is the voice of reason. Before you couldn’t take what he said seriously. :)

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

Score TDs

This is definitely something still missing for Moore's game, at least since been in the NFL.  For me, for him to take it up to the next level he needs to break some plays for TD's.  Something Smitty and other top WR's do .. take that 5 or so yard catch and take it to the house.   Also so more deep shots into TD's would be nice also :-)

If true, whatever, DJ is one of the few bright spots on this team and he has had a few things outside of him that he could argue could knock his production. I do agree with some others..once he works on getting open in the endzone it'll be hard to say he isnt a solid #1 but he has time. Didnt even start the full season his rookie year and we all know how great of a season this was for everyone on offense except CMC and DJ's numbers were still respectable. 

I wonder where they see the talent level of the team across the board. Probably hilariously low. 

Archived