• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

I literally work with OSHA all the time in my day to day career. What you are talking about, which is an oxygen deficient environment(<19.5% oxygen) is literally absurd. Those masks are fuging cloth/paper. 

I have worn multitudes of respirators over the years, those masks don't do much as far as inhibiting oxygen unless you are being extremely active.

It's almost as if memes aren't the best source of factual information. Shocking, I know.

• Beer 1

When I go back to my job I'm going to be expected to wear a mask all day every day as will all of my coworkers and clients.  Guess I'm going to die.

e: masks do a really good job stopping the travel of droplets (one of the primary transmission methods of viruses) and a less efficient but still good job on aerosols (important because it's now thought COVID 19 is airborne).  No poo a cloth mask can't filter microscopic virus particles but that's irrelevant because the transmission method is what's important.

Edited by The NFL Shield At Midfield
  • Flames 2

48 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Wear a god damn mask in public people.  You were a mask for 30 minutes.  I promise it won’t kill you.

i love how 2 months ago they were saying "if you wear a mask you're a pussy!" but now they're saying "i can't wear a mask, i'm a pussy!"

• Pie 5

3 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Uh it was written on the rear windshield of a car, wake up you sheep

And if you walked by it and had your doubts, now it has been posted on the internet.  So that confirms that it's real!  

5 hours ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Uh it was written on the rear windshield of a car, wake up you sheep

Thinking about doing some investing with a large amount of cash I have in savings....guess I’ll drive through the Walmart parking lot and look for investment advice written into the dirt on unwashed cars. 

4 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Don't let the self proclaimed know-it-all medical geniuses get to you. 

Highly educated, highly trained medical professionals say one thing but the guy who barely passed his high school science classes shared those memes on Facebook... I wonder who I should believe?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Highly educated, highly trained medical professionals say one thing but the guy who barely passed his high school science classes shared those memes on Facebook... I wonder who I should believe?

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK. 

youtube fashion GIF

Edited by kungfoodude

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You aren't talking about our illustrious commander in chief are you ?