• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Note: posting this up here too cause I’m sure a few people use these companies at least.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/business/allstate-payments-coronavirus/index.html

Holy poo. If your through either of these two and you’ve been home. Get you that check. Edit: Just talked to someone that goes through Allstate and the email says they are paying everyone back 15% to everyone but don’t quote me.

“Two insurers -- Allstate and American Family Insurance -- announced Monday they will give back about $800 million to their auto insurance customers because people are driving far less during the coronavirus crisis.

Allstate (ALL) said it will refund about 15% of premiums paid by its customers in April and May, which comes to a total of about $600 million.
"Given an unprecedented decline in driving, customers will receive a Shelter-in-Place Payback," said Allstate CEO Tom Wilson "This is fair because less driving means fewer accidents."”
Edited by Harbingers

49 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Note: posting this up here too cause I’m sure a few people use these companies at least.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/business/allstate-payments-coronavirus/index.html

Holy poo. If your through either of these two and you’ve been home. Get you that check. Edit: Just talked to someone that goes through Allstate and the email says they are paying everyone back 15% to everyone but don’t quote me.

“Two insurers -- Allstate and American Family Insurance -- announced Monday they will give back about $800 million to their auto insurance customers because people are driving far less during the coronavirus crisis.

Allstate (ALL) said it will refund about 15% of premiums paid by its customers in April and May, which comes to a total of about $600 million.
"Given an unprecedented decline in driving, customers will receive a Shelter-in-Place Payback," said Allstate CEO Tom Wilson "This is fair because less driving means fewer accidents."”

Can you imagine what our Health care premiums will be next year? I carry myself, ex wife, and kids. I currently pay 1450 a month, I can’t wait to see how much increase the insurance companies will levy my way.

59 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Holy poo, an insurance company doing something decent? Honestly never thought I'd see the day. What a pleasant surprise.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Holy poo, an insurance company doing something decent? Honestly never thought I'd see the day. What a pleasant surprise.

I agree, I think it is fantastic that an insurance company is giving back period. Kudos to them!

• Pie 1