• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

Now that I think of it I have never been more healthy than i am now after my diagnosis.  It has forced me to change sleeping patterns, stress levels, diet, basically my life style.  I know the threat of things such as corona virus is there but I feel my body is strong enough to take it.  Maybe this entire ordeal will promote a more healthy lifestyle for people across the board.......probably not hahhaha.

• Pie 1

57 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

My sister has a very serious auto immune disease...scleroderma.  Her lung function is compromised.  In the last few months her husband has been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. His treatment is immune system compromising.  Some he works with was sent home yesterday after finding out that his  son, who lives with him. has been exposed to a friend who has tested positive for the corona virus.  My sister and brother in law are at very high risk if they get the virus.  We are waiting on testing for the coworker's son.  Hopefully he is negative.  If not...I am very worried. (note..they are in KY)

I'm in the waiting stage with my mother inlaw also.  I hope all is well.

6 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Now that I think of it I have never been more healthy than i am now after my diagnosis.  It has forced me to change sleeping patterns, stress levels, diet, basically my life style.  I know the threat of things such as corona virus is there but I feel my body is strong enough to take it.  Maybe this entire ordeal will promote a more healthy lifestyle for people across the board.......probably not hahhaha.

Honestly, even with that disorder, changing those other things in your life probably makes you much better suited to fight it than most.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

2 weeks max on the health kick.     i'm healthier than ever too, stopped drinking, super fit... but i love frikkin smokes, both kinds.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, raz said:

2 weeks max on the health kick.     i'm healthier than ever too, stopped drinking, super fit... but i love frikkin smokes, both kinds.

I gave up drinking for the most part too and that made a big difference.

I cant put down the dip can tho.  Grizzly has me by the nuts.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

There will not be football this year. 

they're still letting you leave the hospital?     kinda figured they kidnapped all y'all by now, made you sleep in the boiler room or something

I just received a call from a reliable source inside a federal agency. They told me that they expect habeas corpus to be suspended and Marshall Law deployed in the near future. They could not go into detail, so something must be up. Wow folks, that is unheard of, just wow.

Edited by philit99

Navy is preparing USNS Comfort and Mercy to move to Los Angeles and New York.  They will start taking non Corona cases in order to allow the Civilian hospitals greater leeway to focus on the virus.  Wouldn't be surprised if we see the Carriers and large deck amphibs do something similar.  The Army and Air Force are also preparing to aid Civilian medical workers.