• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rona Dranks

kungfoodude

Hmmmm, it's been even busier than normal with work since all of this went down, so it's just my normal life other than a little extra on the weekends due to being on the boat now that it's warm.

I drink beer on the boat, but not much at home.  Maybe a cocktail after work here and there, sometimes a glass of wine with dinner, although less than I used to.  Sometimes a glass of "good" bourbon or Scotch while I wind down in front of the TV or read a book in "my room" of the house.

I think I've lost about 10 or 15 pounds since Covid started.

Beer: Hopfly, Funguys, New Anthem, Divine Barrel, Resident Culture, The Veil, The Answer, Casita, Heist, Commonwealth, Trophy, Crankarm, Burial... mostly anything hoppy from NC or VA.

Spirits: Woodford Reserve, Makers Mark, Blade and Bow, Crown, The Glenlivet 15, Glenfidich Special Reserve 12, McClelland's Highland Single Malt, Hendricks, Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire, Brin (Slovenian gin), Brugal Leyenda Rum, Goslings Black Seal Dark Rum, Absolute, Cathead Vodka... that looks bad. Not drinking much of anything in particular but everything has been in play.

Wine: Surprisingly little

43 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Beer: Other Half, Burial, HOMES, Transient Artisan Ales, Old Nation, Toppling Goliath, Barrel Culture, etc.

Bourbon: Knob Creek 12, Weller OWA, Weller SR, Wilderness Trail rye, etc.

Hi-Wire; Hi-Pitch all the way. And a goodly helping of burial. 

Archived