• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are the Bears for real?

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

That depends on how we are able to perform offensively. Teddy has made some very poor decisions when he has seen a lot of pressure this season and Chicago has a similar pass rush to what we faced against Tampa(the game which he is responsible directly for the L). 

If we have any hope of beating him, we better find a way to handle that pass rush pressure.

Oh- so Teddy gave up 21 points in the first half??

30 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Oh- so Teddy gave up 21 points in the first half??

Might want to examine the points off TO's stats, boss. 

You are talking about the first half where he threw an INT near the red zone in the second drive(Tampa scores the next drive)? The next drive sack fumble and Tampa scores the next drive? That's 14-0 right out of the gate because of his TO's. 

That isn't some irrational Teddy hating, that was what actually happened. 

4 hours ago, t96 said:

Depends on which Foles shows up. They also just lost their starting C for the year in the Bucs game and the backup will be making his first career start against us, so that plays in our favor...

Imagine your first career start has to be against Derrick Brown...jesus. Expect either Derrick Brown to feast or Burns and Matos to take advantage of the double teams on Brown. 

10 hours ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Roquan Smith is also insane.

Watching him yesterday he is not as hyped up as I once thought. He’s athletically gifted and is a freak. However, I saw him over pursue runs, get out of his hole and get washed down quite a bit Thursday night. 

No clue why the Bears hired Pagano who seems to run a super vanilla D when they have one of the best pass rushers in the league. 

Archived