• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical Keuchly Comeback

Randolph Panther

As much as the fan in me would love it, the human in me wouldn't.  I read somewhere on here awhile back the the concussion he had against the Eagles where he cried on the field was because he actually was blind for a moment after the hit.  I had never heard that before, but that is absolutely terrifying.

It's time to draft his replacement. Sometimes I think Whitehead's out there simply because he's got one of the green sticker helmets and the equipment guys keep forgetting to give it to someone else.

If your MLB is a tackling liability, you've got to replace him. He plays like one of those FA pickups we had last year on a one year contract.

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

As much as the fan in me would love it, the human in me wouldn't.  I read somewhere on here awhile back the the concussion he had against the Eagles where he cried on the field was because he actually was blind for a moment after the hit.  I had never heard that before, but that is absolutely terrifying.

Yeah that’s freaking insane if true. He’s truly a warrior to even play as long as he did after that.

45 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

It's time to draft his replacement. Sometimes I think Whitehead's out there simply because he's got one of the green sticker helmets and the equipment guys keep forgetting to give it to someone else.

If your MLB is a tackling liability, you've got to replace him. He plays like one of those FA pickups we had last year on a one year contract.

yeah keep hurney for that pick and then let him handle popcorn concessions 

Archived