• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC out vs the Saints?

pantherdad

Just heard on the local sports report on the radio that CMC will not be active this Sunday vs the Saints. Anyone else heard this report? Didn’t think that we would hear until tomorrow at the earliest. With it being a division game, I thought that we could really use him

This may be hearsay but this is an article I read, 

Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey isn't expected to play Sunday against the Saints, Garafolo and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. The All-Pro has been sidelined since suffering a high-ankle sprain in Week 2. While CMC is close to returning, Carolina is being cautious in hopes of having him healthy for next Thursday's game versus the Falcons, Pelissero added. The Panthers placed safety Juston Burris and wide receiver Keith Kirkwood on injured reserve and elevated safety Kenny Robinson and offensive lineman Sam Tecklenburg from their practice squad.

1 minute ago, DC Amp said:

This may be hearsay but this is an article I read, 

Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey isn't expected to play Sunday against the Saints, Garafolo and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported. The All-Pro has been sidelined since suffering a high-ankle sprain in Week 2. While CMC is close to returning, Carolina is being cautious in hopes of having him healthy for next Thursday's game versus the Falcons, Pelissero added. The Panthers placed safety Juston Burris and wide receiver Keith Kirkwood on injured reserve and elevated safety Kenny Robinson and offensive lineman Sam Tecklenburg from their practice squad.

Aa

Seems legit

Archived