• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who are you pulling for? Saints or Bucs?

Zod

On 1/11/2021 at 6:37 AM, ForJimmy said:

Bucs. Newer faces that I don’t hate as much through years of conditioning.

Exactly. I know mentally that it's the Bucs, but it doesn't really feel that way. Feels... fake somehow.

The Saints though are the same nausea-inducing team they've been for almost 20 years now. I'll never get tired of watching them flame out.

53 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, that seriously can’t be the strongest argument you can provide, can it?

If it is then you’re better off letting one of the more established posters here comment for you. 

spacer.png

LOLOL, I wish the poo reaction here wasn’t a bad thing because it’d be more than appropriate for all the comments in this discussion.

Here's some poo for you. Ya know. Good poo. 

3 hours ago, KSpan said:

Exactly. I know mentally that it's the Bucs, but it doesn't really feel that way. Feels... fake somehow.

The Saints though are the same nausea-inducing team they've been for almost 20 years now. I'll never get tired of watching them flame out.

Yeah Sean Peyton is the worst.

I love watching the bucs play football this year. You can’t help but like the team minus who they are and all.

as much as people hate Brady around here, I can’t help but pull for the oldest quarterback winning playoff games etc

in other words, down with the Saints 

Archived