• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bruce Arians about to go on the road against a mvp QB in the NFC championship game

Zod

The Packers should win this game.  The Saints had the more explosive offense to combat snowy weather and the better defense too.   The Bucs got lucky with turnovers and helped pull out the victory over the Saints.  Tampa would need the Packers to be equally as sloppy.  I don't suspect that will happen.

4 hours ago, onmyown said:

Tom Brady is also not their third string QB...who I don’t even remember 

2020 Bucs much better team, but Packers have the advantage, will be a good game

I think you are mistaking on playoff game for another.

This was when the Panthers played the Cardinals in a lower seeded game, a few years before the 15-1 season.

15-1 season, the Panthers played, and beat the hell outta Carson Palmer in the NFC Championship.

8 hours ago, 45catfan said:

The Packers should win this game.  The Saints had the more explosive offense to combat snowy weather and the better defense too.   The Bucs got lucky with turnovers and helped pull out the victory over the Saints.  Tampa would need the Packers to be equally as sloppy.  I don't suspect that will happen.

The Packers have been a juggernaut this year on offense. Their defense might not be as good as the Saints though. 

6 hours ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Correct, he’s a way better QB, with a completion percentage and QB skill way better than Newton ever was or will be. Take away Newton’s ability to run and he’s an backup QBs at best.

That last sentence is fighting words to many, but it is the dang truth!

Archived