• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule turning heads at the senior bowl...

Cooby

7 hours ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Sound's to me like the writer of this article is a pussy. 

Love what I read in the article from Rhule. Holding players accountable, no plays off, staying focused. I like it

I mean...if this doesn't scream "my pee wee coach didn't treat me well" idk what does

headshot1.jpg

Ginger GIF

• Pie 1

Writer seems to think Rhule should’ve handed out juice boxes and cookies instead.  Sure they learn nothing about taking the game to the next level but hey, it’s a glorified scrimmage plus he wouldn’t have hurt anyone’s feelings. Such horrible traits on display from someone who gets paid millions of dollars to motivate people to win. 

Guy should go write for Emily Post or something. It’s a billion dollar industry and you have to prove it or look at another career.  Realizing that before getting cut could be a career saver for some of these young men. 

• Pie 1

15 hours ago, Admiral Ackbar said:

Sound's to me like the writer of this article is a pussy. 

Love what I read in the article from Rhule. Holding players accountable, no plays off, staying focused. I like it

I mean...if this doesn't scream "my pee wee coach didn't treat me well" idk what does

headshot1.jpg

This is why he died in the Revenant. 

Edited by Actionman0z
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

From the article...

Rhule unintentionally presents a meatheaded synthesis of how football worships through-the-whistle, no-plays-off toughness, and he’s doing it at the Senior Bowl. Sure, more obscure prospects can make their name at the event, but they’re mainly trying not to get hurt before the draft. It’s a barely coherent speech that hinges on him being loud. He seems a bit unsure about whether he wants a more convincing performance of coachability, or simply more discipline.

So I guess he yelled at some kids and might have hurt their feelings and stuff.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From the article...

So I guess he yelled at some kids and might have hurt their feelings and stuff.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM!

Keep in mind you are referencing a guy whose lack of career aspirations have him writing for The Defector. What would he know about being motivated to be better in his career?

ALL OF OUR BULLSHIT,
NONE OF THEIRS
This is Defector, a new sports blog and media company. We made this place together, we own it together, we run it together. Without access, without favor, without discretion, and without interference.

@Mr. Scot

This is their mission statement. So....basically just a bunch of us here that started a website.

Fitting.