• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is your go-to Superbowl food dish?

Zod

if you really want to know what disappears the fastest, it's pigs in the blanket.  Something no one talks about but everyone loves.

ABTs (jalapenos stuffed with chopped pork bbq and cream cheese, wrapped in bacon and grilled or smoked move almost as fast, and everyone talks about those.

And those little ham and swiss sliders with dijon on Hawaiian sweet rolls with poppy seeds go fast too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Well at least we got the first zinger about Bryce haters out of the way on the first page. Folks here also groaned about Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Darnold haters too. We actually looked significantly worse after Reich was fired. That shutout loss to the Jaguars missing their starting QB is one of the worst I've seen in a long time. And that's saying something for our Panthers. People can want to protect him from meanies online but there are still 17 games to be played and 16 games worth of tape on him that plenty of defenders are waiting to pounce on. I can assure they don't give a damn about haters.
    • Look you should know by now the only way to reverse the outcome of a game is by making some grand pronouncement on this forum which usually assures the reverse happens. lol
    • Be in the MVP discussion and no, that’s not a joke, it would literally take that type of season for me to begin to consider him as the possible long term QB of the future.  It’s because I think he’s THAT bad, even him just improving won’t convince me that he should be thought of as a long term solution. For me, it’s a very simple discussion, he doesn’t posses a single above average physical trait for todays QB position, and he doesn’t have many at even an average level, most are below average to downright awful. And that’s just not something you should be trying to build a team around, especially with the direction the position is moving in todays game.    None of this is a surprise either, it was all there on tape before the draft, it never made sense to me to think he has some super brain that is so superior to any one else’s that it can overcome the fact that he has the physical abilities of an average high school QB. I still think he has the potential to be a gap starter type of QB in this league, like a Teddy Two Gloves. But that’s not who I want to try and build around for the future in the slightest. it was a horrible trade and an even worse pick, sunk cost already, just gotta ride him out until we are in a position to draft someone new, potentially as early as next draft (although I’m not against sucking for two years and doing it in 2026 if there isn’t anyone worth it next year, just like the Bears just did, trade the pick and compile assets for an extra year).