• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Watson Update

Calboyz13

2 hours ago, PhillyB said:

nah, he doesn't really bother me. it's just funny he's so unbelievably invested in being smartguy newsbreaker camped out fourteen hours a day to update us on what color jackie miles's underwear is today despite having massive blinders and awful takes on so many things.

Maybe.

Or perhaps, crazy as it sounds, I'm just a guy that likes to talk football who has a different opinion than you.

(most people don't actually seem to have an issue with that)

• Beer 3

I'm not sure anymore, to be completely honest!

I can absolutely see going out and getting your QB.  Unless you have a franchise QB, you're always looking for one.  That's kind of an age old adage.  On @ellis's podcast, Steven Ruiz made a similar point to how the Chiefs have been kind of wackadoodle in their player acquisition.  Doesn't matter too much because Mahomes hides all kinds of deficits.

On the flip side, we have SO MANY holes on our team.  Giving up all of that, it would make it hard for Watson to really thrive here to make the investment worth it.  I mean, we've seen teams with lesser QBs win SBs with a much stronger team around them.

Heck, I'm just a fan.  I don't envy the guys in the building who have to weigh those kinds of options!

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, d-dave said:

I'm not sure anymore, to be completely honest!

I can absolutely see going out and getting your QB.  Unless you have a franchise QB, you're always looking for one.  That's kind of an age old adage.  On @ellis's podcast, Steven Ruiz made a similar point to how the Chiefs have been kind of wackadoodle in their player acquisition.  Doesn't matter too much because Mahomes hides all kinds of deficits.

On the flip side, we have SO MANY holes on our team.  Giving up all of that, it would make it hard for Watson to really thrive here to make the investment worth it.  I mean, we've seen teams with lesser QBs win SBs with a much stronger team around them.

Heck, I'm just a fan.  I don't envy the guys in the building who have to weigh those kinds of options!

Thank you for listening to my podcast. It certainly softens the blow from the one guy on this site who posts as if he follows me around at night in a ‘94 Cutlass Supreme. 

I’ve always enjoyed stopping by here. Jeremy has been very nice to let me share some of our episodes. Always an interesting conversation hub. 

• Beer 1