• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deshaun Allegations detailed (not good)

Mills

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Link one story, just one where Kraft was involved in/with trafficking or the spa that he frequented.

You cant

Did I say "Bob Kraft was guilty of human trafficking" or did I say there was a human trafficking angle to that story?

(might want to look back at the post before you answer)

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone thinks.  Nobody is trading for Deshaun Watson.  And you would have to be a fool to think that this is some conspiracy against him.  And if all 9 suits end up being filed?  It is a wrap.  

Right now our focus should be on what the Panthers will end up having to give up to move to the #3 or #2 overall pick.

1 minute ago, Mage said:

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what anyone thinks.  Nobody is trading for Deshaun Watson.  And you would have to be a fool to think that this is some conspiracy against him.  And if all 9 suits end up being filed?  It is a wrap.  

Right now our focus should be on what the Panthers will end up having to give up to move to the #3 or #2 overall pick.

Not saying that you won't end up right, but not saying that you won't end up wrong either. There are too many unknown details and a highly suspicious situation to draw conclusions at the moment. 

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/topic/168742-per-adam-schefter-“in-speaking-to-some-teams-i-don’t-think-this-is-going-to-deter-anyone’s-interest-in-trading-for-deshaun-watson”/

Just now, jackson113 said:

Commissioner's exempt list here he comes, like I said yesterday and y'all pooed it...

got to have more than Jane Doe from Instagram allegations to get on that list...

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Link one story, just one where Kraft was involved in/with trafficking or the spa that he frequented.

You cant

Yeah because our media is known to be open, forthright and honest about things like that that reach to the highest levels of our government and society.

6 minutes ago, Mage said:

This is my thought on this as well.  This will be a PR nightmare whether true or not.   Watson will be asked some uncomfortable questions by the media for a while.  This could get ugly, as if it's not ugly enough already.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

I’ve been on the Deshaun express as long as anyone but I can read a room.  9 women and counting?  Yup, trade is off the table, damnit.  At least not for anywhere near the original price.  Guess I’ll just resign myself to watching poo QB play for another five years

• Beer 1