• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Denzel Perryman

GoobyPls

3 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Yeah, I saw the injury history and tried to adjust for it. On a per game basis, though, well I guess after being a Panthers fan since opening day I expected more from a linebacker.

We've kind of been spoiled here over the years. I hope that we don't lose that as part of our identity.

Some games he was "active", but it was a emergency deal. Hes good, not Luke/jon/dan good, more like Shaq good. Its the one spot panthers fan can be proud and do lots of reflecting.

Just missed close to half his games, maybe Bojangles can heal his body..

19 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Could be the only type of players they can get to sign here for what they can afford to pay.  Don't over look that aspect of the situation.  It's a key one.

I'd say that's probably accurate.

Next season would reasonably be expected to be the bigger deal since that's when we'll have a lot more cap space.

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Some games he was "active", but it was a emergency deal. Hes good, not Luke/jon/dan good, more like Shaq good. Its the one spot panthers fan can be proud and do lots of reflecting.

Just missed close to half his games, maybe Bojangles can heal his body..

No, he isn't Shaq good. Dude might, might be James Anderson good. Let's face it, the bar for linebacker play is set high here. And it should be.

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

No, he isn't Shaq good. Dude might, might be James Anderson good. Let's face it, the bar for linebacker play is set high here. And it should be.

Different LB, Shaq is better athlete better in coverage, Denzel is a run stuffer with better instincts. On tape Denzel is better more consistent, problem is he’s always injured.