• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yall ready for teddy?

RumHam

On 3/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, CarolinaLivin said:

I never said he was. But If we are 'All in" on our QB and I doubt that ATL trades with us....

Giving up more than 2 firsts for an unproven rookie is just a bad idea, especially when we are FAR from “just a QB away” right now. 

Keep building the roster. If we can’t get a QB now then get one next year. This is the second draft under the new regime, first draft for our new GM. The team is still rebuilding.  We don’t need to go giving away multiple 1st round picks right now 

1 minute ago, rippadonn said:

Could have let Cam walk after his contract was over and started Will Grier to see if he's any good in live fire. They could have listened to Marty and gone "all out" instead for Justin Herbert like I was begging for them to do on this here site. Wouldn't have looked desperate and all out of sorts as the organization looks now. Self inflicted wound.

I honestly don't think Rhule is the right coach for this organization. He is the one who wanted Teddy, and he actually thought we were going to pay him more money when he saw the contract. He thought we got a deal for Teddy. That is not who I want as our coach.

Then with the Washington game looming Rhule was determined to win in order to teach his players how to win in December. As if the players learned something in that game that was more valuable than us drafting Wilson or Fields. As if the players suddenly became vets by beating a team that had a QB who couldn't complete a pass.

Now we have a GM who is in on every big FA deal, loses out on all of them, and signs backups. That's not going to get it done in the NFCS with TB signing dominant superstars.

We just have the wrong team in place, and our owner is fed up and pressing the panic button on the QB situation. He knows we're not going anywhere with the current plan in place. Teddy and building slowly = 8-8 limbo. Pointless. And it kills me that none of this had to happen. Bad choices led us here.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Everybody and their mama in this organization has trashed this dude all offseason (for good reason), but still.. Now that the plans to upgrade his position don't work.. You go back to him and say what exactly??? 

"Sorry you're trash and if we could have replaced you for a better player we would.. But since he can't keep his dick in his pants and we didn't have plan B .. You just comeback and try again until we can get a better player okay Teddy"

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Everybody and their mama in this organization has trashed this dude all offseason (for good reason), but still.. Now that the plans to upgrade his position don't work.. You go back to him and say what exactly??? 

"Sorry you're trash and if we could have replaced you for a better player we would.. But since he can't keep his dick in his pants and we didn't have plan B .. You just comeback and try again until we can get a better player okay Teddy"

We just paid him 40+ million dollars.   I think his psyche his mindset is going to be just fine. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We just paid him 40+ million dollars.   I think his psyche his mindset is going to be just fine. 

That's the dumbest poo ever.. I don't care how much money you pay me .. I'm not going to be motivated to give effort or put my body on the line for a organization that doesn't support or care about me...

Some of you who act like money just brushes poo away live in a fantasy land...

Great way to build a culture.. Everybody on the team knows Teddy ain't poo  and he supposedly playing the leading position on the field??

Edited by WOW!!

40 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That's the dumbest poo ever.. I don't care how much money you pay me .. I'm not going to be motivated to give effort or put my body on the line for a organization that doesn't support or care about me...

Some of you who act like money just brushes poo away live in a fantasy land...

Meh at every level you are playing to be the leader and to win. You have been criticized at every level. Russell Wilson isn't getting love in SEA. 

2 hours ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Giving up more than 2 firsts for an unproven rookie is just a bad idea, especially when we are FAR from “just a QB away” right now. 

Keep building the roster. If we can’t get a QB now then get one next year. This is the second draft under the new regime, first draft for our new GM. The team is still rebuilding.  We don’t need to go giving away multiple 1st round picks right now 

The problem with the "keep building the roster" approach is that as you build that roster and the years pass, now you gotta pay those guys and limit your cap space or you gotta let them walk and replace them. It's not like in college where you can stockpile talent like cordwood because there's no draft order or salary cap.

7 hours ago, WOW!! said:

TB5 is a professional.

The NFL is a big-boy league, which demands professionalism.

Professionals understand nuance and are able to compartmentalize...

...put another way -- unlike D. Watson...

...TB5 isn't going to allow "hurt feelings" to affect him...

...he'll show up and fulfill the terms of his contract and give 110% while doing so.

Therein lay the difference between a professional and a whiny bitch.