• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Rappoport: Multiple teams interested in trading for Teddy Bridgewater

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rS4JsDRW_400x400.jpg

• Topics

• Hurney and John Fox were not on the same page apparently. I think coach and GM need to be on the same page
    • I'll have to see one winning season before I think about multiple in a row. This level of optimism wasn't quite as high last year but it was still there. You have to have hope but don't set yourself up for heartbreak. There should be little doubt about the defense making strides but this all hinges on the offensive line not being a disaster and limiting turnovers and correcting redzone inefficiency. Good thing we aren't banking on a draft bust having a career year with only two failed qb's waiting behind him. More than that our offensive coordinator must do better to put the starting quarterback in the best position in different game situations. Lost in the hype is he didn't always do favors for the last starter with some of the untimely calls and running down the play clock. Hopefully this will be addressed and corrected if not the same issues will rear their head especially with a new quarterback acclimating to a different offense.
    • Watched the video.   Horn is an alpha and he was the best on the video.  Shaaawing