• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Not posting anything else

CarForLife

Ehhh, dont let it get to you. There are some sensible people here and then there are some portly smart mouthed tinderbox mafia wannabe internet bullies who like to run their mouth every chance they get. Its usually the one who like to act as if they are so "woke" and have had life so hard blah blah blah. The mods take care of one or two of them and never ban them though they frequently attack other posters consistently. I usually just argue with them some until im banned and come right back. Some of the mods should not actually be mods as they allow one particular sensitive whiny flabby boy to attack anyone and everyone he sees fit. Just laugh it all off and enjoy it for the news and occasionally an argument with a douche nozzle or two.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Moo Daeng said:

There should be a concise list of rules. Then enforce them whether it's an annoying adolescent troll, moderator, or dear old loveable Ms Sally.

Problem is some of the mods are up the arse of a couple of the biggest drama queens on here so those rules dont apply to everyone from what i see. One of the biggest foul mouthed culprits is on here everyday in one of his half drunken fatty rants cursing at anyone he does not agree with like the little "Daddy still pays my rent though im late 30's" cry boy he is.

• Beer 1

To what I see is everyone got their ruffled thongs in a wad by a guy not putting a question mark at the end of a topic about Moss. 

Same sentence 2 meanings.

Moss to the panthers.

Moss to the panthers?

This is simple grammer mistakes that I am sure many of you do as well. I am guilty of it in text. But I agree, this is a message board. If you don't agree, keep swiping. Keep it like Tinder. Except up and down. Lol. Facebook likes have warped your minds!!!!

Online anonymity has degraded dialogue and interactions so much to the point where it is reflected offline now too. You see the same kind of hostility and zero to one hundred conflicts on the roads. I pity folks here who have so much invested in their accounts with rep and post count. It is a form of addiction like many other things because humanity can make just about anything destructive given enough time.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Pup McBarky said:

Thanks. I've been starving for some stranger on the internet to give me pity.

Your sarcasm is appreciated. Communities such as this could benefit from a monthly or bimonthly reset of all counts to cut down on abrasive behavior and make something like negative rep unnecessary. It will never happen but it would be interesting to see.