• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Verge's Draft Day Thread" or some such.

Verge

3 minutes ago, PantherMan89 said:

I’m not buying Lance to SF at 3. I read earlier the NFL wants SF to keep the pick quiet. Likely just drumming up drama for the pick. 

Fields at #3.  

Fields is the only guy the 49ers would have been worried the NYJ could of had a change of heart to .....so the 49ers have done their best to make Fields seem as unappealing to the masses as possible so they didn't get clowned after mortgaging everything to get to #3 so early.    

I'm totally down with this conspiracy thoery.  Way better than Flat Earth or the fake moon landing. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

Fields at #3.  

Fields is the only guy the 49ers would have been worried the NYJ could of had a change of heart to .....so the 49ers have done their best to make Fields seem as unappealing to the masses as possible so they didn't get clowned after mortgaging everything to get to #3 so early.    

I'm totally down with this conspiracy thoery.  Way better than Flat Earth or the fake moon landing. 

Checks out with the biggest Fields dissenter in Simms being BFFs with Shanahan and Lynch. 

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Oh I'm well stocked.  I'm prepared to have lots of laughs tonight at the overreacting that will take place on this board.

Not going to lie. It will be bad at 8. But man, if we trade down, the drunken raves will be epic by the time we pick.

Just glad I have no life, cuz I wouldn't miss tonight for nothing.