• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are we doing in round 2?

Verge

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

I'm bad for this, but I watched about 2 minutes of his cutups against someone and he missed two tackles.

I turned it off and haven't looked back. Let's see if I have to dive back into it at some point today. 

He will miss the occasional open field tackle for sure. But he's a field general with a high football IQ and is a natural center fielder. Something we need.

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I'm bad for this, but I watched about 2 minutes of his cutups against someone and he missed two tackles.

I turned it off and haven't looked back. Let's see if I have to dive back into it at some point today. 

He doesn’t do it for me either. He’s not very fast. I’m not saying he doesn’t have skills or potential, but he should be a 4th rounder IMO.

6 minutes ago, Bostonheelfish said:

He doesn’t do it for me either. He’s not very fast. I’m not saying he doesn’t have skills or potential, but he should be a 4th rounder IMO.

I didn't put a grade on him and hey maybe he's sensational, but I have baselines for players. A S missing two tackles in the first few minutes of the clip, with my limited time to watch tape, is no bueno. 

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

What do you think of Davis Mills?

I think someone will take him today. He is a solid QB but needs lots of work. If he would have stated next year he would have been in the conversation for top 3 QB.

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd love to see us bolster the OL, but I really hope we don't draft Dickerson. Love the player, but damn he has injury red flags for days. I just think we have too many needs to take that kind of risk in round two.

I saw a scouts comment on Dickerson that said something like...”This guy looks just like the mountain from Game of Thrones”.  lol

Edited by Shocker