• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Julio is traded...

Mr. Scot

4 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I have not checked, but he seems to have been injured a lot lately---I would guess Indy if I were a betting man, a WR to give Wentz a better target--they have $22m in cap room too.

Man if they get Wentz back to form they are going to be a dangerous team. Too bad our ginger (Darnold) is better than theres (Wentz)!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

What if Julio went to the Bucs after the Bucs let AB go due to off the field issues?

Is there new news here?

Everything I've read says the Buc's want AB back and the contract details have been agreed to and the deal is pending based on a passed physical...apparently he had a very basic/simple knee scope and the expectation is he will be fine.

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, pantherj said:

What if Julio went to the Bucs after the Bucs let AB go due to off the field issues?

Falcons would never trade within their division. Especaily someone like JJ who they would get a plentiful amount of offers for.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Flames 1