• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julio to the Titans

Jesse

28 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So now Horn/Chinn can work on Pitts, making the Falcons much more stoppable from a defensive point of view. A 2nd round isn’t good value either. It’s probably going to be late 50s/early 60s for arguably the best WR in the league. 

Horn should be on Ridley. Chinn, Shaq and others can work on Pitts, though I highly doubt Pitts is that big of a threat his rookie year.

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

You’re about to be in for a rude awakening. 

glad Julio is gone but atl is still stacked with elite weapons.

Agreed. It is a much easier transition for a pass threat TE than an elite CB prospect. 

I would expect Pitts to be a much better player in year one than Horn. I expect that will have flipped by Year 3.

12 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Agreed. It is a much easier transition for a pass threat TE than an elite CB prospect. 

I would expect Pitts to be a much better player in year one than Horn. I expect that will have flipped by Year 3.

I just think he is that rare freakish player who will put up huge numbers year 1 in a very pass friendly league. He’s basically Calvin Johnson playing TE.

• Beer 1

After weeks of speculation surrounding star wide receiver Julio Jones, the Atlanta Falcons are trading him to the Tennessee Titans.

The Falcons will receive a 2022 second-round pick and 2023 fourth-rounder. The Titans reportedly will also get a 2023 sixth-round pick in the trade. Ian Rapoport was the first to report the deal, which is also pending a physical.

zhFRFZpH?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by KatsAzz
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, t96 said:

Horn should be on Ridley. Chinn, Shaq and others can work on Pitts, though I highly doubt Pitts is that big of a threat his rookie year.

Depends on how they use Pitts. If he is lined up out wide and is there best weapon I would expect our best coverage guy to cover him. That’s the luxury of Horn IMO, he has the speed and size to take away our opponent’s best weapon. With Julio gone and Pitts being drafted so high, he will get plenty of looks his rookie year. Horn covered Pitts some when USC played Florida and did ok.