• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

Just now, trueblade said:

Watching Lions/Bills. Bills look good.

Penei Sewell beaten like a drum for a sack on the opening series.

Rookie oline take time to adjust these days, dude has all the measurements but technique takes time.

People like Whirfs have the benefit of a QB that gets the ball out quickly which makes him look better than he is. Not saying he sucks but it helps a rookie A LOT.

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wait, what?! 😳

Of course. 

People focus to much on what happened during" the meeting" and how NFL will respond. 

Forgetting Watsons intent with the "meeting", that he planned it and put in an effort to make it happen. 

Wasn't the girls flown in from all over?

Was some of the girls "recommended" by others? It must be investigated if they knew what Watson planned to do. 

I also wonder how the situation that occurred, was handled afterwards. Could there possibly be charges for intimidating or cover up "crimes". 

I fully expect Watson to end up in the news cycle again regarding "sex" within 20-30 years. "Former NFL star..." 

Watson should be discussed in the Tinderbox unless there are news about a suspension. 

18 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Considering Decker has 3 more years, after this one. So Sewel isn't going to LT any time soon. Strange pick.

It was, especially when they needed WRs and Smith was still on the board.  Maybe they didn't like Smith, but OL wasn't regarded as their second need, either.  By most accounts, what OL help they needed was on the RIGHT side, so they did the obvious thing and drafted a LT.

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

It was, especially when they needed WRs and Smith was still on the board.  Maybe they didn't like Smith, but OL wasn't regarded as their second need, either.  By most accounts, what OL help they needed was on the RIGHT side, so they did the obvious thing and drafted a LT.

I've been a Lions fan for a long, long time. They never cease to amaze me.