• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile in other camps...

Mr. Scot

more good news for the Saints....

The Saints might need a new kicker. Wil Lutz has aggravated a groin injury that may require surgery (Twitter link via NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport).

Between this year’s numbers crunch, Drew Brees‘ retirement, David Onyemata‘s suspension, and Michael Thomas‘ ankle injury, the Saints could wind up with eleven new starters in their season opener, as ESPN.com’s Mike Triplett notes (Twitter link).

Lutz, 27, is attached to a five-year, $20.25MM extension he signed in March 2019. At the time of signing, that made him the highest-paid kicker in NFL history. 

Edited by Captain Morgan

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

There’s part of me that will enjoy them going down in flames this year but there’s another part of me that doesn’t want them to luck into a solid rookie QB replacement for Brees. I’d rather see a 7-10 (17 games makes it weird) to 9-8 purgatory for years.

As long as they lose 2 to us every season I don't care what happens in the sh*thole down there.  I'm loving their misery.

• Beer 5

1 minute ago, Jared Patterson said:

Saints have reached out to Jags about CJ Henderson

The kids having a mental breakdown after being a first round pick and playing well his rookie year. Any time making a move for him is going to need to constantly check in on him to take care of him. 

36 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Saints have reached out to Jags about CJ Henderson

DBU 🤣

Kid is Charmin soft. You knew that when he took his ball and went home at the HS All-Star game because he wasn't in the starting line-up (and subsequently decommitted from the U and committed to UF after Rumph called him and told him to stop being a bitch).

He'll be a bust in the NFL.