• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Little you ask?

Zod

10 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

How is he still off balance after 2+ years of coaching?  How is this possible?

Kid isn't coachable I guess. This is stuff he was yelled to about his rookie year. At this point is it time to cut our losses?

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, Zod said:

Greg Little looks exactly like he has his career so far. Half way decent against big lumbering ends, but as soon as anyone with speed is out there he gets cooked immediately. Still overextending those arms and taking himself out of the play. Here he is against Larkin (who won't make the team). 

Little (1).gif

Must be the helmet.  Added weight and wind drag...

43 minutes ago, Zod said:

Greg Little looks exactly like he has his career so far. Half way decent against big lumbering ends, but as soon as anyone with speed is out there he gets cooked immediately. Still overextending those arms and taking himself out of the play. Here he is against Larkin (who won't make the team). 

Little (1).gif

HUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY......... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIC

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

He's going to have to learn to bend those knees, are he's going to have back problems from picking up the frozen bag of fries to dump in the fryer, when he works his next job.

Realistically though, if he hasn't learned basic skills by now, is he going to?

42 minutes ago, Zod said:

Kid isn't coachable I guess. This is stuff he was yelled to about his rookie year. At this point is it time to cut our losses?

I mentioned this awhile back in another thread but I was talking with an NFL Offensive Line scout of a different team and he said after interviewing Little they immediately took him off their draft board.  Which jives with the fact that every time I see him out there he looks completely lost on where he is supposed to be at least several times a game..

Edited by Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands