• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How is Darnold looking?

Jmac

I have moved out of state and no longer attend practice and scrimmages. Could someone please tell me how he is looking so far.  Don't want to comb through endless posts to get the facts.

Edited by Jmac

Some rust and a few turnovers early on but since then some nice throws short and deep while developing a rapport and good timing with multiple receivers including our new acquisition Arnold. Oline is still the big question mark per usual though.

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, My Chuck Dont Matter said:

Darnold is Darnold. Not great but he is better than Teddy Two Gloves. However, it doesn’t matter because the OL will get Darnold killed. 

Dude do you ever shut up about the O-Line?  How about we see them in a game or 2 before you declare them the worst unit of all time? 

• Pie 2

Fluff factory has been going hard with positive news......just like many other groups, I need to see live action against defensives trying to prevent Darold form finding his new best bud Arnold or always open check-down god CMC....

I will say its shocking to me that Sam "fing" Darnold looks like the best panther QB in 25 years.*For the first week and half of TC*