• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets Lose Another Defensive starter

ncfan

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:
8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'll take any advantage we can get. You don't get extra wins for facing a team at 100%.

All part of the plan to coddle Darnold. Rhule loosened Lawson’s achilles and kneecapped Davis before the game.

If your starter doesn't play, it's less likely that he gets injured. Rhule is all about the analytics!

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2

All this has the makings of a complete letdown come week 1. Jets top two FA acquisitions out. Should be an easy win right? Not for the Panthers. They will find a way to make it interesting.

Remember when the Saints top 3 WRs were out and everybody thought it was an easy dub? If I remember correctly they went on to still scorch our defense and win.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Castavar said:

All this has the makings of a complete letdown come week 1. Jets top two FA acquisitions out. Should be an easy win right? Not for the Panthers. They will find a way to make it interesting.

Remember when the Saints top 3 WRs were out and everybody thought it was an easy dub? If I remember correctly they went on to still scorch our defense and win.

Nobody thought that Aints game was an "easy dub" even with their top 3 wideouts not playing, and anyone who did is an idiot. Last year's Aints team with Brees overall was still better than our team last year even without their top 3 WRs. We really haven't had any letdowns from a Rhule team yet.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1