• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for a Kicker...

SetfreexX

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

so we essentially traded Perryman and a 6th for a bad kicker? That about right? 

No because if hes bad then he probably wont play in two games which mean we gave up nothing.  Also if he participates in the next practice then he has already contributed more than Perryman ever did in his time here.  There isnt much negative about any of these moves so far. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

obviously there is people on here than know more than me so, here it goes.. The 5 or 6 days or so Eberle was here. Was he getting paid? I know he was looking for a roster spot, but do they atleast pay you for your time? Or any of the training camp rosters in General? 

If you are on the training camp roster, you are getting paid and I think the amount is decided at league level. Since the German kicker was waived = on roster = paid.

No idea about try-out players.

Just now, Tr3ach said:

No because if hes bad then he probably wont play in two games which mean we gave up nothing.  Also if he participates in the next practice then he has already contributed more than Perryman ever did in his time here.  There isnt much negative about any of these moves so far. 

a conditional 7th?  I missed that part to it then. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, La Pantera said:

No. We traded perryman and our 7th for a 6th. We traded the 7th we got for little to get the kicker

gotcha.  My brain had the picks switched.   And someone said the kicker trade was conditional too.   So we are up still. 

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

so we essentially traded Perryman and a 6th for a bad kicker? That about right? 

What kind of logic did you use to come to that conclusion?

More like we basically traded Greg Little for this dude…and if he’s truly a “bad kicker” then we’ll presumably cut him and get our pick back anyway.

• Flames 1