• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread

Zod

Just now, 07579394 said:

Slye will be fine in another team,good luck

No he won't. Not right now. And frankly I don't think any team would touch him because you can't count a guy with the yips.

Needs a sports psychologist to help him get right. I hate to see him burn out the way he did because I was a big fan of his. But his confidence is shot. Maybe needs some time away from the game. Hard reboot.

1 minute ago, Captroop said:

No he won't. Not right now. And frankly I don't think any team would touch him because you can't count a guy with the yips.

Needs a sports psychologist to help him get right. I hate to see him burn out the way he did because I was a big fan of his. But his confidence is shot. Maybe needs some time away from the game. Hard reboot.

Yeah he's done for the season. 

Will get a chance next training camp with someone.

2 minutes ago, Future of the Funchise said:

This is the best Panthers game I've seen in a while. I'm kinda excited about the season now.

Outside of the Steeler backups pretty much handling our O pretty well for almost 2 quarters.  

stats and score don’t really tell the full story tonight IMO.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

Don't make me quote Darnold's numbers...

yeah, I literally just said the stats don’t tell you the story of tonight.  

The final drive as the half was about to expire vs backups….doesn’t  erase the fact the O got handled fairly well by the Steeler backups for almost 2 quarters. 

The starting OL looks like a massive issue.  And that was vs backups.  That’s a bad recipe for Sam Darnold to be behind that.  Lot of work is needed there IMO.