• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saw some Darnold jerseys yesterday.

Zod

I won't buy a Sam jersey until it's clear that:

1. He can ball

2. He'll be here longer than his current deal (i.e. multi year extension with quite a bit of guaranteed money)

To point #1, I don't know how long it'll take for me to determine this, probably close to a full season if not longer. 

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

I want a Burns jersey but trying to figure out why you can only get black. It’s so hot I will never purchase a black jersey again. I want a blue Burns jersey, anybody no why u can get another color for him?

I guess that's the good thing about working overseas.  I am picking up a Blue Burns jersey tomorrow.  These Indians here are amazing at creating identical Jerseys.  Probably the same people that make them for $400.00.

I don’t understand why anyone would buy an NFL jersey.  Few players retire from the team that drafts them, or even traded to…if I had to buy a jersey, it would be from a player that was in the franchise ring of honor, or ended up in the ProFB HOF from your team.

I have two, autographed and framed on my wall, but they’re college jerseys with no names on the back.

36 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I guess that's the good thing about working overseas.  I am picking up a Blue Burns jersey tomorrow.  These Indians here are amazing at creating identical Jerseys.  Probably the same people that make them for $400.00.

Do they have a site to order from?

I like the jerseys nobody else has--like a Brad Hoover back in the day--so on this squad, I am really liking Chinn or maybe Tremble. I would think "88" but I have a feeling a lot of Olsen fans will still be wearing his jersey.

Edited by MHS831

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I like the jerseys nobody else has--like a Brad Hoover back in the day--so on this squad, I am really liking Chinn or maybe Tremble. I would think "88" but I have a feeling a lot of Olsen fans will still be wearing his jersey.

I’ve worn a Charles Johnson jersey more than any other. 

• Pie 1