• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Released

WaterBoy

Just now, CRA said:

@CPcavedweller

NFL rules are the NFL rules on vaccination.  Not being vaccinated impacts player availability.   You want to talk about that in this section.  Have at it. 

You want to talk about COVID in some other manner, take it to the Tinderbox. 

Must be why we drafted Hubbard. CMC may be next. 

1 minute ago, CatfanMO said:

Must be why we drafted Hubbard. CMC may be next. 

RBs are RBs.  QBs are QBs.  Availability of QBs is pretty important. 

CMC wasn't wearing his mask on the sidelines this weekend so I assume he is now vaccinated. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, CanePantherHornet said:

I really wish these guys would stop talking in code and just tell us what the real issue is.

For all the good he does in talent evaluation and development elsewhere on the roster, Rhule wants a hood ornament for QB.  That's it.  A low-key, meek, cog in the machine type of guy.

49 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

TEXANS Last 10 Years:

6 AFC South wins...7 winning seasons...6 playoff berths, 4 playoff wins...4 back-to-back winnings seasons...winning record 3 of last 5 years.

PANTHERS Last 10 Years:

3 NFC South wins (one w/ losing record 🤦‍♂️)...3 winning seasons...4 playoff berths, 3 playoff wins...0 back-to-back winning seasons (ever)...losing record 4 of last 5 years.

I will never not say this but you have to remember most of these people don't watch/know  literally anything about the NFL...

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

Oh really than what good is a vaccine doofus. 

You can get the virus if vaccinated but in a high % of cases, it does not travel to the lungs    That is a key point 

The vaccine’s job, in addition  to reducing your chances of dying and intubation, is to stop the virus from getting to your lungs as the lungs is where the virus does catastrophic damage  its effectiveness in doing its job is in the 90+% level

if you didn’t know this, or understand it, and not vaccinated because of it, talk to your Dr

ive lost family to Covid before this vaccine. I can tell you death by this disease is awful to see.  Struggling to breathe with each and every breath you take 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

Woooooow.  Wtf?!?!?!?  Belichick is a fuging asshole.  After all that talk about him and Cam having a bond?  Cam deserved so much better..

I hope Mac Jones sucks ass.

nfl players get paid millions...to win football games...if they cant do that, they dont get on teams...none of them "deserve" anything

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You can get the virus if vaccinated but in a high % of cases, it does not travel to the lungs    That is a key point 

The vaccine’s job, in addition  to reducing your chances of dying and intubation, is to stop the virus from getting to your lungs as the lungs is where the virus does catastrophic damage  its effectiveness in doing its job is in the 90+% level

if you didn’t know this, or understand it, and not vaccinated because of it, talk to your Dr

ive lost family to Covid before this vaccine. I can tell you death by this disease is awful to see.  Struggling to breathe with each and every breath you take 

Sorry for your lost.

And thank you for the respectful reply to my question.

I understand how vaccines stimulates your immune system to produce antibodies in order to fight off an infection. They are your bodies defense against germs. 

My system question was if Cam has already had Covid and his body has already produced antibodies, wouldn't that immunize him just the same? 

• Pie 1