• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets WR Jamison Crowder tests positive for COVID-19, status for opener against Panthers now up in the air

SgtJoo

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

Horn isn’t going to be prime Revis out the gates.  Not sure why people set these unrealistic bars for players.  

he just needs to show us what he was drafted at 8.   Looks I’ll end up being a Horn defender…once y’all turn on him for not being something he shouldn’t be expected to be yet 

mosts analysts said that Surtain was more NFL ready, while Jaycee had the higher ceiling.  We should definately expect some growing pains, and a good bit of those will be holding calls...he's a handsy kind of CB.  He's going to be very good in time.  Had the work ethic, the lineage, and boy of boy does he have the tools.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's amazing how cocky some of our fan base is considering our overall losing record and three straight losing seasons.

I mean, I sure hope we're headed in the right direction but I'm sure not feeling cocky right now.

Yeah bad teams storm out of the gate every year. It could be us or it could be the Jets. Feels like a coin flip. 

• Beer 1

Highly likely that he spread it to the other WRs on the team, or other players/coaches. They are sitting in that WR room for hours on end daily breathing in the same air. A CB might have it as well. Just a matter of time before another Jets player comes forward with it imo. We might win a forfeit game week 1, and even if we don't the Jets are now down several key starters. Week 1 is looking extremely good for us. 

52 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's amazing how cocky some of our fan base is considering our overall losing record and three straight losing seasons.

I mean, I sure hope we're headed in the right direction but I'm sure not feeling cocky right now.

I'm an optimistic and I have zero idea this year... it all comes down to the offensive line and Darnold, and no one being honest should feel overly confident about either of those until we actually see it on the field in games that count

• Pie 4