• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule to USC? WTF?

Zod

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

They would have to buyout his entire contract with the Panthers. That's 5 more years and about 42 million.

Do we actually know the details of his contract?  Petrino had a 5 year deal with the Falcons and went to Arkansas after 13 games.   Arkansas didn’t buyout that contract.  I think those crazy buyouts are in college sports. 

right now per year he makes close to Saban, Dabo money.   So USC I would think would have to make him the highest paid coach in all of college football…..which seems unlikely.  

Literally just a college football guy on college football’s biggest pregame show.  
Saying they should Try to talk Rhule into coming.

heck some talking head could say Pete Carroll back to USC or Bruce Arian’s should be approached.  Doesn’t mean it’s happening.  Nothing to see here, Rhule ain’t going anywhere.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

LOL fat chance. 

Yeah, he's definitely going to turn down millions of dollars and leave a team that could make the playoffs as soon as this year to go back to college and coach that dumpster fire. 

See saban, nick. 

not saying rhule will, but saban also took over a ‘dumpster fire’ (from our favorite Shula no less!!!) and he turned out alright. 

9 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Who cares if he leaves?

He ain't Parcells, Lombardi,Walsh,Landry,Belichick.

He's Matt Rhule the pussy who punts from the opponents 33 yard line.

I'm sure we can find someone to do that.

I'm guessing you are an only child, probably from a broken home. And you rarely heard the word "No". Am I right?

The job and being in LA isnt what people wanna make it out to be. Their stadium is ancient, facilities are not on par with SEC and Texas programs, and no matter how good USC is theyre always gonna be at best the number 3 show in town behind the Lakers and Dodgers, compared to places like Bama, Clemson, Ohio State where the entire area code revolves around the football team. Not to mention the campus is about 1 or 2 wrong bus stops away from being in Compton

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

The job and being in LA isnt what people wanna make it out to be. Their stadium is ancient, facilities are not on par with SEC and Texas programs, and no matter how good USC is theyre always gonna be at best the number 3 show in town behind the Lakers and Dodgers, compared to places like Bama, Clemson, Ohio State where the entire area code revolves around the football team. Not to mention the campus is about 1 or 2 wrong bus stops away from being in Compton

taxes