• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey to miss "a few weeks"

Zod

1 minute ago, Bartin said:

It's just a pulled hamstring lol, season ending was never on the table

Worst case was 6-8 weeks. Sounds like it's just a minor strain and they are looking at 2-3 weeks out

That was just a question for all the doom and gloom people on here that were thinking that the Panthers were done for the season. 

I'm not gonna get hopes up yet because I can easily picture them being asked "Are you thinking of putting him on IR?" and them saying "No," but meaning they aren't considering that until they get all the facts.

IR "is not the plan as of now."

I think I'll still hope for about a 3-4 week rest for him and a full recovery in that time.

Obviously I'd prefer he not be hurt.  However, having him miss three weeks is an excellent opportunity for us to find out if Chuba can be a bona fide NFL RB.  If Chuba can look like an NFL back, it will make it even easier for us to lighten the load on CMC when he returns.

• Pie 2

The pro of these stupid TNF games is we have 10 days till Dallas, almost like a mini bye. Means he likely misses only 2 games against Dallas and Philly with plans to have him back for Minnesota. 

The team not placing him on IR seems to indicate they also think he'll be 100% by that 3rd game. We saw last year they aren't afraid to shut him down till he's 100%.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, coffee said:

I'm not gonna get hopes up yet because I can easily picture them being asked "Are you thinking of putting him on IR?" and them saying "No," but meaning they aren't considering that until they get all the facts.

IR "is not the plan as of now."

I think I'll still hope for about a 3-4 week rest for him and a full recovery in that time.

It wouldn’t matter, even if they IR him they can activate him in 3 weeks due to new rules

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• The inventor of Sugar Defender, a natural supplement that supports glucose levels, is Tom Green.   Sugar Defender touts itself as the solution to maintaining normal blood sugar levels. With just one dropper a day, they claim their formula can promote health levels, increase energy, and even help with weight loss. Does this sound too good to be true? Let's take a look at the claims and see if Sugar Defender is as good as it sounds. Click to visit Sugar Defender official website   Sugar Defender Reviews: Can diabetes be treated and blood sugar controlled with this liquid supplement?   An insulin sensitivity enhancing drug called Sugar Defender is touted for its ability to boost metabolism and encourage proper blood sugar levels in addition to promoting healthy weight loss. Due to the popularity of the supplement, there are many Sugar Defender reviews online and you can also find more information by visiting the official website. But some of the most important elements of the supplement will be covered in this article. Category: Blood sugar support supplement Formulation: Liquid Solution Ingredients: Eleuthero, Coleus, Maca root, African Mango, Guarana, Gymnema, Ginseng, Chromium Contents: 60 ml liquid solution Recommended dosage: 2 ml daily Refund: 60-day return policy Cost: Prices begin at $69 per bottle (Official Website) What is Sugar Defender? Is it safe for blood sugar? The inventor of Sugar Defender, a natural supplement that supports glucose levels, is Tom Green. Based on advances in technology and medical science, this sugar-regulating supplement will help reduce typical symptoms of high blood sugar, such as afternoon fatigue and cognitive fog. awake. This also reduces inflammation. It helps lose weight effectively by increasing metabolism and controlling blood sugar levels. Sugar Defender is an easy-to-take liquid available as part of an antidiabetic preparation. One month of use is guaranteed by the 60 ml of formula contained in each bottle. All ingredients in the formula are non-GMO, 100% organic and cruelty-free. The Sugar Defender solution is produced on the most advanced production line in the United States, meeting the highest quality and safety regulations required by FDA and GMP criteria. This blood sugar balancing technique has been remembered by many clients as evidence that normal blood sugar levels have been achieved. It's a great way to keep blood sugar levels at healthy levels and is most suitable for people aged 18 to 80 years old. Limited Discount: Get Sugar Dfender at 70% off on the official website! What specifically does Sugar Defender offer? Sugar Defender Drops is a scientifically formulated supplement that works to improve your overall health and well-being in many ways. It accomplishes the following tasks: Maintains blood sugar levels at normal levels: The powerful combination of 24 substances in Sugar Defender Drops is designed to control blood sugar levels, giving you a constant source of energy throughout the day. This helps prevent fluctuations caused by irregular blood sugar levels. Energy Booster This pill gives you energy for the whole day by controlling blood sugar levels. To maintain a healthy lifestyle: complete tasks without using chemical stimulants, you need that extra energy. Enhanced Mental Ability The ingredients of Sugar Defender Drops assist in maintaining mental health in addition to physical health. This pill improves mental clarity and brain health: while promoting intelligence and clarity of thought process. speeds up metabolism Sugar Defender works as a successful weight loss method. Drops increase metabolism, which leads to faster burning of calories. This promotes the health of your body while also contributing to weight loss. Helps prevent obesity: This dietary supplement contributes significantly to the prevention of obesity, a typical problem caused by fluctuations in glucose levels, by stimulating metabolism and maintaining stable blood sugar levels. Reduces blood pressure: Carefully selected ingredients help maintain blood pressure levels within the normal range. That way, heart health is ensured and problems are avoided. Protects cardiovascular health: Sugar Defender not only reduces blood pressure but also enhances cardiovascular health by balancing and maintaining the body's overall health. Check The Availability Of Sugar Defender On Its Official Website What is the process of Sugar Defender in Blood sugar? The ingredients in the Sugar Defender blood sugar regulation formula work on the root cause of excess blood sugar. Your body receives excess blood sugar from the food you eat. The body is not able to handle the damage caused by excess sugar. The ingredients in the supplement fight back the damage excess sugar makes to your body. The ingredients in the formula increase your metabolism thereby it can result in improved digestion. A high metabolic rate can effectively reduce excess fat and effective fat-burning can lead to balanced levels of blood sugar. Amiclear blood sugar support formula uses only high-quality natural ingredients, they can improve your energy levels and improve blood pressure levels as well. Check The Official Website To See If Sugar Defender Is Currently In Stock What are the ingredients used in Sugar Defender? Sugar Defender is an excellent blood sugar support supplement with a powerful formula created from a combination of natural minerals and pure botanical ingredients. Each ingredient of Sugar Defender has been carefully selected to provide outstanding benefits for overall health and well-being. Now let's look at the specific benefits of Sugar Defender's key ingredients: Eleuthero: Eleuthero commonly known as Siberian ginseng is known for its ability to increase vitality and reduce fatigue. It is a powerful adaptogen that improves general endurance and resistance to fatigue and stress. Coleus: Coleus, a beneficial ingredient of Sugar Defender, is known to help burn fat. By supporting the body's natural fat burning activities, it helps promote weight management. Maca Root: Because of its ability to increase energy, maca root is an ingredient in Sugar Defender. It is an organic source of energy that enhances general vitality and fights fatigue. African Mango: One of the main ingredients in Sugar Defender, African Mango, has powerful fat burning properties. It promotes healthy metabolism and weight control. Cocoa: Sugar Defender contains guarana, a natural stimulant, which boosts metabolism, encourages calorie burning and helps with weight control. Gymnema: Needs exercise Gymnema is an essential ingredient of Sugar Defender as it promotes cardiovascular health and helps control blood sugar levels. People who want to improve blood sugar control and heart health will benefit the most. Ginseng: A well-known ingredient that helps maintain normal blood sugar levels is ginseng. It facilitates overall glucose metabolism and helps control blood sugar levels. Chromium: Chromium with Sugar Defender, chromium is essential as it helps regulate blood sugar levels. It promotes normal blood sugar levels and overall metabolic health by supporting insulin action. Click To Visit The Official Sugar Defender Website For Detailed Ingredient Information What health benefits does Sugar Defender bring? Long-term use of Sugar Defender drops always brings some health benefits. Here are some of the most notable benefits of this formula: Promotes blood sugar balance: According to its description, Sugar Defender naturally controls blood sugar levels. Made from a variety of natural ingredients, the supplement helps improve insulin sensitivity and reduce sugar cravings. Enhances fat metabolism and promotes weight loss: The sugar ingredients in the Sugar Defender drink, such as guarana, African mango coleus and others, can all speed up metabolism. This leads to increased fat burning and weight loss can be more effective: maintains blood pressure balance and reduces blood cholesterol levels. Chromium, which can lower blood pressure and improve blood circulation, is one of the ingredients in the Sugar Defender formula that supports blood sugar levels. It also has the ability to reduce cholesterol: increases vitality and prevents mental decline. Regular use of the Sugar Defender solution will result in noticeable improvements in your energy and sleep quality as well as a reduction in brain fog. The formula's ingredients, ginseng and maca root, improve cognitive function. ORDER Sugar Defender at the LOWEST Price from its Official Website Should I use Sugar Defender: What are the dosage instructions? Take a teaspoon of this supplement before breakfast or any other meal. Be careful not to take too much as it can have negative effects on your health. For best results, combine this formula with your healthy lifestyle. Each bottle of Sugar Defender contains 60 ml of liquid solution. It is important to take the correct dose of Sugar Defender as prescribed to achieve the desired results. Before starting a new supplement regimen, always get medical advice, especially if you have pre-existing health conditions or are taking other medications. Is Sugar Defender associated with any side effects? Sugar Defender using a blend of all-natural ingredients unaffected by GMOs, Sugar Defender's anti-diabetic formula provides natural health support to regulate blood sugar levels and increase Energy level. There are no chemicals, allergens or addictive ingredients in the formula. The manufacturing process complies with industrial and scientific standards established by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Click Here To order Sugar Defender From Its Official Website PROS - Sugar Defender Natural vitamin that regulates blood sugar levels Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) are not present in the supplement. Not energizing and not forming habits The supplement uses only the best ingredients to make the remedy. It is a naturally occurring blood sugar support supplement consisting of ingredients that have been verified by scientific trials. CONS - Sugar Defender Only available on the official Sugar Defender website Click to Buy Sugar Defender From The Official Website Right Now Pricing information and money back promise! There are three plans to choose from on the official website, each with associated Sugar Defender pricing information: Now take a look at the Sugar Defender price details. 1 bottle - $69 + shipping charges 3 bottles - $59/bottle + free US shipping + free bonuses 6 bottles - $49/bottle + free US shipping + free bonuses Customers purchasing the Sugar Defender will enjoy a 100% money back guarantee. bottles directly from the official website. This warranty is valid for 60 days. Relax knowing that the manufacturer offers no-questions-asked returns if you are not satisfied with the promised benefits of using the formula. (DISCOUNT OFFER) Buy Sugar Defender For Lowest Price Online What are the bonuses included? Benefits of Using Sugar Defender With every purchase of multiple supplements, the inventor of Sugar Defender offers two benefits. They are: The Ultimate Tea Remedies: This is an e-book with many tea recipes to help your body detoxify. Learn How to Manage Type II Diabetes: This e-book, available for immediate download, provides proven strategies for managing type II diabetes. Click to order Sugar Defender on official website Sugar Defender Customer Reviews Sarah T. from New York: "My energy levels and overall health have improved significantly since I started using Sugar Defender. Highly recommend it! Californian John D.: "I was skeptical at first, but Sugar Defender proved me wrong.” My blood sugar results have never been so stable. Emily R. in Texas said, “Finding a supplement like Sugar Defender changed my life in my 40s. I have more energy and can focus during the day. Click to read more Sugar Defender customer reviews and results Sugar Defender Reviews Bottom Line In short, Sugar Defender is the fastest way to control your blood sugar. Sugar Defender promotes good metabolic health through carefully selected natural ingredients and several methods of action, all of which are detailed in our Sugar Defender review. Sugar Defender is a safe and convenient solution for anyone wanting to improve their health or control their diabetes. With Sugar Defender, take care of your health and enjoy the benefits of stable blood sugar levels. Exclusive Offer – Get Sugar Defender for an unbelievable low price today
    • Yeah, my issue with the Canales pairing….is his history is all tied the deep balls.  Saw it last year with Baker.  Deep ball was the basis for Geno’s comeback story and Wilson has always been a chuck it downfield QB.  First big investment by Canales was a WR that 100% fit that philosophy in Leggette.  Thats not Bryce. He doesn’t fit what Canales history is.  Just like he didn’t fit Frank.  Only real argument I got is maybe this staff is young enough to deviate from what they have been around and been in this league.  Historically, coaches struggle with that.  Bryce specific, just feels similar to last year.  He is the square peg to the round hole.  Geno seems to be the one people really like to point to for why Canales is going to pull it off but…but Geno’s air it out and was the best deep passer in the NFL that season.  Nearly half of Smith's 30 touchdown passes came on deep passes, and his 13 downfield scores led all quarterbacks. This rate of success was stellar: 25.4 percent of Smith's deep attempts produced touchdowns in 2022. With this in mind, it's easy to see how he finished with a deep passing EPA of +42.3 https://www.nfl.com/news/next-gen-stats-top-10-nfl-deep-passers-of-2022-geno-smith-tua-tagovailoa-excel-a#:~:text=Nearly half of Smith's 30,deep passing EPA of %2B42.3.
    • Oh I agree they are all there, I still don’t like our owner and the misses in there.  Very worried he will go back to his meddling habits.  I liked the draft so maybe nothing.