• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Sunday NFL games thread

Zod

In the draft I wanted a QB in the first and an OL in the second. 

So the Bears  followed my draftboard.  They took a QB (Fields) in the 1st and a OT (Tevin Jekins) in the 2nd.  In fact we passed on Tevin and traded the pick to the Bears.

The Bears had 47 yards of offense today against the Browns and fell to 1-2.

The Jets drafted a QB  and a Guard in the first this year and a tackle the first round last year, they are 0-2.

I'm glad I'm not our GM.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, SBBlue said:

In the draft I wanted a QB in the first and an OL in the second. 

So the Bears  followed my draftboard.  They took a QB (Fields) in the 1st and a OT (Tevin Jekins) in the 2nd.  In fact we passed on Tevin and traded the pick to the Bears.

The Bears had 47 yards of offense today against the Browns and fell to 1-2.

The Jets drafted a QB  and a Guard in the first this year and a tackle the first round last year, they are 0-2.

I'm glad I'm not our GM.

Draft is a crapshoot. Our first rounder is going to have contributed to 3 games this season. Does that means its a bad pick? Not if he is good long term. 

9 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Definitely feel like it's starting to shift under Rhule.  I feel we're on that precipice similar to what happened in Seattle once Schneider and Carroll got there.

Love him or hate him, the big difference is Tep, big money makes a difference, why Rhule, Brady and Fit are here. Can't spend over the cap, but can out spend everyone on staff and facility's. 

So far seems he doesn't seem to meddle,  hopefully he's our Kraft.

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, t96 said:

What make/model/year? Any mechanical work on it too?

79 chevy c10 square body.  I've done most of the work. Some things required a professional,  which I'm smart enough to admit to know when I need one.

It's lowered and pumped, fast and loud baby. I'm currently changing the interior color and upgrading the seats. I'll post pictures when I get it finished if anyone gives a rats ass.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1