• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thank you Dan Arnold

SBBlue

From the game time thread on the Saints message board:

SubmarineMike:  As thin as we are on WR/TE, maybe we should have made a play for their superstar TE Dan Arnold.  Dude seems like a real game changer.

St. Aaron:   Now I know what Carolina felt like when Ginn came to the Saints and learned how to catch.

• Flames 1

He honestly is a case of the home town overvalue that every team does. Arnold is an NFL TE for sure but not some superstar lol. We smartly talked up that Darnold to Arnold poo and just got a top 10 pick off it. This team from top to bottom is much different and in each way seems to be for the much better.

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

kinda bummed we traded him. couldnt of been a deal breaker for this trade, but a smart TE and a position we need depth at. think him as the 1 made Tommy more of a weapon. 

Me too.  I guess if Henderson works out, it will be like Arnold is still contributing.

1 hour ago, SBBlue said:

From the game time thread on the Saints message board:

SubmarineMike:  As thin as we are on WR/TE, maybe we should have made a play for their superstar TE Dan Arnold.  Dude seems like a real game changer.

St. Aaron:   Now I know what Carolina felt like when Ginn came to the Saints and learned how to catch.

I actually saw those posts on their board and couldn’t stop laughing. To add context, Arnold had a key drop for the Saints in the playoffs and TGIF fans blamed him for losing that game. 

• Pie 1