• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No Respect for the Panthers - What Cowboys Fans are Saying

Zod

2 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

well…dallas is a 5pt favorite in this one, so we’re on track again.

Thats the most absurd part of this whole thing.  How can you objectively look at these 2 teams and think that Dallas is 5 points better than us?!?!  Its madness. 

7 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im getting 2013 vs niners and 2015 vs Seahawks vibes about this game sunday.

Yep, big games on a national stage, where we are the underdogs.  I think the results will be the same as well.  We come out on top and show the world that we are for real this year. 

1 hour ago, travisura said:

They said we're going to have to play very well in order to beat Dallas. You said flat out that we're going to lose. See the difference?

Yeah, but don't forget he was "being honest."

There should be no shame in being honest, and at the same time, dead wrong.

34 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

i really objectively don't blame them for being skeptical about how good we are. i think half our fanbase is still holding its breath waiting to see what happens when we face a serious challenger.

I don't blame them for being skeptical about us, but I blame them for NOT being skeptical about the Cowboys. Lol! They believe if they lose to us it's the Cowboys doing what they always do. (losing to an inferior team when they get on a roll) Rich Eisen basically said that if they lose to us they suck and the hype was never real.....

We have never trailed for a moment in this season so far. I am interested in seeing how Darnold plays from behind. Will he stay calm like he did versus the Texans and Saints in our last scoring drives, or will he revert to the guy who threw a "just gonna sit here and stare at the TV WHAT THE HECK did he just do" interception that he threw against the Saints?

As far as worrying about a serious challenger, I'm just holding my breath EVERY SNAP to see if our offensive line can play average/just adequately against any team.  

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

we are also a very good team, and they will have to play well to win. our strength is a little better than their strength. our weakness is a little better than their weakness. i think we have a slight edge, and it will come down to who has a better game plan and who executes better.

I agree, and am shocked that we're even saying that in 2021, in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year hopefully a little better than last season. We should be happy we're even having this debate. Good time to be a Panther's fan.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, joemac said:

Thats the most absurd part of this whole thing.  How can you objectively look at these 2 teams and think that Dallas is 5 points better than us?!?!  Its madness. 

I mean, we just lost CMC...and we boast a horrible OL that can't open lanes for a standard RB nor likely has the ability to allow Sam much time to throw. 

Dallas should be favored.  Basically equates to them being a 2 pt favorite on a neutral field.  That seems fair enough. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1