• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade for Gilmore

TheSpecialJuan

2 hours ago, OldhamA said:

Explains why they demoted Michael Jordan.

Doesn't explain why they're not trading for OLine help. Also - where does this leave all of our young CBs?

Learning from one of the best, that's where our CB room is. Hey, if he can play to his standards after PUP I'll be ecstatic. But that he's here and can teach our young CB's has me downright giddy.

30 minutes ago, joemac said:

You know what we're is a contraction of, right?

Can we do sentence diagraming next? That'll teach him. Please, please, oh please! 

2 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Learning from one of the best, that's where our CB room is. Hey, if he can play to his standards after PUP I'll be ecstatic. But that he's here and can teach our young CB's has me downright giddy.

Can we do sentence diagraming next? That'll teach him. Please, please, oh please! 

Vine Ok GIF

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

That was my thought too. We get another Peanut Tillman type guy (At least) that can help our stable of 3 young CB's acheive. Horn, Henderson, and Jackson (he's only 25) are all going to get better because of this.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, panther252 said:

I'm praying it's real, but that's not the real Schefter, so I doubt it's true. But in my head canon, it is. 

Yeah, just read that is a fake account. I don't do the twitter much so don't know the handles. But the funny part is I got that from the Falcons board and they were all depressed about it. So that's something right??

• Beer 1

When healthy, it's very possible - maybe even likely - we have the best cornerback room in the NFL.

If the opponents want to put two WR's on the field?  Fine.  Our CB's won't get winded.

You want to go four wide?  Fine.  Jaycee, Stephon, CJ, Donte.  Good luck.  Oh, and Chinn over the top.