• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd likes what he sees

CarolinaLivin

So we went from a Hardee's owner in Richardson to a hedge fund billionaire in Tepper. This Panthers organization is not the same Panthers organization we're used to over the past 25 years. We are essentially a new franchise from top down, but with same old Panthers decal. Tepper actually wants to win and not just make money, proof is when he said he couldn't sleep and was pissed that we lost to ATL that one year. How many times have we seen Richardson sit in his VIP box on a prime time game no interested in the game at all? Tepper buying the Panthers was good for Panther's fans. 

• Pie 7

2 hours ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Confirmed: Panthers will win a Superb Owl within the next 5 years. 

miss cleo infomercial GIF

2 probably. 

I think we are a couple starting O-Linemen and a Good MLB away from making it to February.

Just in time for the Bucs to decline, Saints to implode, and Falcons to rebuild.

• Pie 1

46 minutes ago, 1usctrojan said:

Does it matter?  The more national attention, the better…..maybe started with Sam, but it will end up focused on the Panthers.

Cowherd has historically been very negative towards the panthers. Just because he's saying a few nice things about them now because he's a Darnold fan doesn't mean I'm going to be happy that he's giving us positive "national" attention. Me personally I don't really care about the recognition from

others. Winning a Lombardi for my home team is what I'm looking for.

however, 

I guess if garnering more national attention means getting more refs on your side then maybe I'll be up for it 😉 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Manna said:

Cowherd has historically been very negative towards the panthers. Just because he's saying a few nice things about them now because he's a Darnold fan doesn't mean I'm going to be happy that he's giving us positive "national" attention. Me personally I don't really care about the recognition from

others. Winning a Lombardi for my home team is what I'm looking for.

however, 

I guess if garnering more national attention means getting more refs on your side then maybe I'll be up for it 😉 

Colin is a front runner, so aside from Sams’ resurgence, he isn’t stupid.  He sees what is happening with the ownership, coaches and the promise of a young team on the rise.

The Panthers gave Colin the chance to say “I told you so” about his claims that it was the Jets, not Sam, lol.   He loves being right.

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

So we went from a Hardee's owner in Richardson to a hedge fund billionaire in Tepper. This Panthers organization is not the same Panthers organization we're used to over the past 25 years. We are essentially a new franchise from top down, but with same old Panthers decal. Tepper actually wants to win and not just make money, proof is when he said he couldn't sleep and was pissed that we lost to ATL that one year. How many times have we seen Richardson sit in his VIP box on a prime time game no interested in the game at all? Tepper buying the Panthers was good for Panther's fans. 

Winning makes money.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Panthers Rhule said:

We're winning now.

And I agree with Colin on this one. The coaches say hey if we can replace Horn for now we can do this and the owner says hell yeah yall get'er done. 2 great young corners and 2 good maybe great veterans. If we can find a couple of OL by some miracle and a FS then sky's the limit. 

I mean it's great but the Oline is still the elephant in the room. We could be potentially starting Chris Scott at LT this week. 

We’re gonna get a big time OL. I can feel it. Interestingly, Lane Johnson has been out for a “personal matter.”

If we smoke the Eagles and they fall to 1-4…could they be in “blow it up and make room under the cap” contender?

I think so and an OT who has had some questionable injuries in the past and is out for personal reasons could be ripe for a trade. Put Johnson at RT. Move Moton to LT.

Edited by unicar15