• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else got a bad feeling about this Eagles game?

hepcat

2 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

This is where I'm at. I'll watch and take whatever enjoyment I can from the games, but I have zero expectations going into them.

The only expectations I have is watching Sam's development and continued improvement as an NFL QB. 

And I definitely WILL enjoy watching the Defense absolutely FEAST!  😼

• Pie 1

I don't understand the thought that because the offensive line is bad, it means by default the backups are better. Is it possible? Yes, but who knows to what degree even if so. We legit might just have no solid offensive line options. The Norwell type situations aren't all that common, imo.

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

I think they will be able to run on us. 

and I have never forgotten Fletcher Cox almost single handedly beating us after being a last minute activation that was hurt all week. 

I think we win.  I don’t think we will feel great after it.  But that’s also just how football is. 

First. If Johnson doesn't play, they will have 1 starter playing. They ain't running on us. Our D is going to feast yet again.

They have given up over 80 points the last 2 games. And teams are running all over them. So much so, that the Philly papers are asking if Cox is even playing? He has disappeared.

At home. This is a get right game. But that's how it's supposed to be.

Edit to add. Cox has had 2 games where he had 0 stats.

Edited by iamhubby1
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

I don't understand the thought that because the offensive line is bad, it means by default the backups are better. Is it possible? Yes, but who knows to what degree even if so. We legit might just have no solid offensive line options. The Norwell type situations aren't all that common, imo.

Think of it this way :  This is Brady's chance to basically keep Erving on the sidelines indefinitely if he plays well. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1