• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chuba Hubbard is a NFL starter

Zod

14 minutes ago, CRA said:

I'd rather lose next week with PJ than with Sam.  Everything is last season on repeat....much only worse.  Last season got to the point, I preferred to lose with PJ than Teddy.

It guarantees the staff has to move on from the starter.  Teddy then.  Sam now.  The PJ mantra has never been about PJ being the starter.  Just displacing the pointless QB the team insisted on riding with and forcing the front office's hand going into the next year.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. I'm not watching them play until Rhule is fired. They can start Christensen at QB for all I care at this point and it wouldn't likely be much of a downgrade.

I've never seen such a colossal failure in every front office position and among the coaching staff. Fitterer has been terrible, Tepper has been terrible, Rhule is -- at best -- one of the three worst NFL head coaches of all time, and then because of the above three, this roster and the rest of the coaches are the worst in franchise history. Respect to the people who stick with it and want to go to games and all that, but not me. I'm ashamed to be a fan of this disastrous franchise. 

24 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Hubbard is NOT a NFL starting RB.  He requires space and is an outside the tackles type of back.  He's in the mold of a 3rd down back, but he can't catch a cold.

he is also a rookie, he isnt' suppose to be a legit starting RB yet a couple games into his career....on a team with horrific run blocking and bad QB play.  He has looked very good IMO all things factored. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

he is also a rookie, he isnt' suppose to be a legit starting RB yet a couple games into his career....on a team with horrific run blocking and bad QB play.  He has looked very good IMO all things factored. 

Really, did you just blame the QB for our lack of a running game?  I don't care who you are, if a team has a legit RB and OL, you barely even have to pass the ball.   Sure the passing game can open up a rushing attack, if you rushing attack is so weak on it's face and requires the defense to be in nickle or dime to have any resemblance of success. 

Rookie or no rookie, dude made hay in the spread offense-happy Big XII  against universally weak defenses for a power 5 conference. 

4 hours ago, ECHornet said:

Y’all want to trade the guy who had us talking playoffs and thinking we stole a franchise QB from the Jets. He went out and look where we are now. 

You don’t trade CMC unless he has mentally checked out. I don’t think that’s the case yet. 

You def don't buy high and sell low.

We're better off just building like he isnt on the team and when he is healthy he will put us over the top.

3 hours ago, Fox007 said:

Can't really argue with any of that. I said the same thing in another thread actually about Anderson talking about the scheme and not the QB. Then they throw the rock all over the yard after saying we need to run the ball.

Also our only 3 points came from a 4th down conversion too so it took even that to muster any sort of a fart at all.

Yeah while a limp dick Giants found footing and scored 25 points. If the Giants can score 25 with a horrible team we should be putting up 21. Brady is just bombing right in front of us. It's not all his fault but a lot of it is. 

• Pie 1