• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

do we think the watson trade is announced today (10/26)

DJ feed me moore

yes or no  

127 members have voted

1. 1. watson trade today

• yes he is traded to the panthers/dolphins today
    • no he is not traded today

18 minutes ago, CRA said:

is it a coincidence we have gone down the gutter after Tepper threw Keep Pounding in the trash can? I think not.  

He’a just prepping us for Watson. He knows fans yelling ‘keep pounding’ while Watson is under center will be a bad look.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

As ugly as it sounds, winning fixes all the attendance issues. The Astros cheated, got caught, had a domestic abuser closer who they trades for AFTER it came out he was an abuser and the fans still sell out the games because they win a lot. 

People bought Vick jerseys AFTER his prison stint for a dog fighting ring where they killed those pups…

There’s countless examples, even in sports, or somebody being elite at something and people forgive even if they don’t forget. 

Edited by Varking
  • Pie 2

The Clemson fans will pour in, and let the team start winning consistently, the ''virtue signal'' crowd will be back too. 

People still love Big Ben, so I don't wanna hear the hypocrisy, as it stands these are non-violent / non felonious allegations since he is yet to be convicted if he ever will be.

Big Ben was accused of RAPE, not misconduct, harassments, assault but RAPE, Brett was sending eggplant pics, so let's not act like this is new territory for NFL QB's it's just a black one. 

https://www.sportscasting.com/revisiting-ben-roethlisbergers-sexual-assault-allegations-in-the-metoo-era/

In 2009, Andrea McNulty, an employee of Harrah’s hotel in Lake Tahoe, accused Roethlisberger of rape, as Fox Sports reports. She alleged the assault took place in his hotel room in 2008 after he asked her to help him fix the TV. McNulty said she begged him to stop. She said she experienced depression after the assault, and she eventually entered a mental health institution.

She also accused eight fellow employees of covering up the incident. The case was settled out of court in 2012, and Roethlisberger faced no negative action from the NFL. In 2010, Roethlisberger was in the spotlight once again.

A second sexual assault allegation surfaced, reports Sports Illustrated, this time from a college student in Milledgeville, Georgia. The 20-year-old woman claimed that Roethlisberger assaulted her in the bathroom of a nightclub. Due to a lack of evidence, Georgia prosecutors did not press charges and the case was dropped a month later.

Although Roethlisberger escaped both accusations without much of a penalty aside from missing a few games. Some fans began to wonder if these alleged assaults indicated a pattern of violent behavior. 

Edited by SetfreexX
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

He won't be playing. I'm guessing he will be suspended at least the rest of this season the second he is activated. Depending on what this "investigation" yields and when it ends they may take some of his next year as well. 

It's being reported the NFL won't use the exempt list since they have not charged him (and don't have suitable evidence to do so)

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SetfreexX said:

The Clemson fans will pour in, and let the team start winning consistently, the ''virtue signal'' crowd will be back too. 

People still love Big Ben, so I don't wanna hear the hypocrisy, as it stands these are non-violent / nor violent civil allegations. 

Big Ben was accused of RAPE, not misconduct, harassments, assault but RAPE, Brett was sending eggplant pics, so let's not act like this is new territory. 

https://www.sportscasting.com/revisiting-ben-roethlisbergers-sexual-assault-allegations-in-the-metoo-era/

I think Big Ben Rottenburger should have been permanently put under the jail. That bloated bastard was so guilty there wasn't even a doubt. I guess even serial rapists can get good enough to hide their poo since he has remained trouble free ever since. Screw Rottenburger, everytime I watch him I hope some 300 pound defensive lineman rapes his butthole on some hard penetration up the middle.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Chiefzack said:

It's being reported the NFL won't use the exempt list since they have not charged him (and don't have suitable evidence to do so)

Someone who's been paying real attention, it's been reported several times that he is eligible to play, and since the ALLEGATIONS are not of a violent / felonious nature they can't place him on the exempt list. 

• Beer 2

6 minutes ago, Varking said:

As ugly as it sounds, winning fixes all the attendance issues. The Astros cheated, got caught, had a domestic abuser closer who they trades for AFTER it came out he was an abuser and the fans still sell out the games because they win a lot. 

People bought Vick jerseys AFTER his prison stint for a dog fighting ring where they killed those pups…

There’s countless examples, even in sports, or somebody being elite at something and people forgive even if they don’t forget. 

And if it doesn't work it has the ability to go so sideways and wrong that it directly leads to Tepper moving the team to another market for a new start.

• Beer 2

7 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

People still love Big Ben, so I don't wanna hear the hypocrisy, as it stands these are non-violent / non felonious allegations since he is yet to be convicted if he ever will be.

Big Ben was accused of RAPE, not misconduct, harassments, assault but RAPE, Brett was sending eggplant pics, so let's not act like this is new territory for NFL QB's it's just a black one. 

Imagine complaining about the biggest college football fanbase in NC and SC taking interest in the franchise when we have every opposing fanbase taking over our stadium.

P.S. Clemson fans don't sit down on 3rd down 😉

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Chiefzack said:

the NFL has put plenty of folks on the list that weren't charged 

they can do whatever they want with it.  If an irrelvant team suggests they are going to play him....social media, TV sports talk, the media will be all over it.    That means as we head into the NFL playoffs....you think the NFL is going to let Watson and some bad team take all the attention at that point in the season.  That's bad business.

NFL will want people to be hyping up and talkking about Brady, Super Bowl, playoffs.    Not talking about Watson and a really bad football team. 

• Pie 1