• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What ELITE level coaching looks like and can do for your Franchise

TheBigKat

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Paper don't mean poo, and their defense is likely ranked higher than ours (I'm just too lazy to look it up). 

Fewer points per game and yards per game, more turnovers ...

NO: 267 y/g, 16.8 ppg, 1.5 to/game

CAR: 289 y/g, 20.9 ppg, 0.57 to/game.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Paper don't mean poo, and their defense is likely ranked higher than ours (I'm just too lazy to look it up). 

RBs aren't a wash either, as Kamara is actually playing.

Nothing wrong with Marquez Callaway and Kenny Stills. We have the better WR corps while Thomas is out.

Yeah, although we have the 11th ranked defense, they are a top 5 unit.

21 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Sure, if either we had a good OL or another elite RB.  CMC is by far the best offensive player on the team... If he could stay healthy anyway 

If DJ got the same amount of touches per game that Christian got he’d put up similar production. He’s not by far the best offensive player. He’s just getting insane amount of touches. Him and DJ are equally talented imo.

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

If DJ got the same amount of touches per game that Christian got he’d put up similar production. He’s not by far the best offensive player. He’s just getting insane amount of touches. Him and DJ are equally talented imo.

I don't agree with that.  Granted it is hard to compare due to different positions and usages... But in terms of their relative ranking at their positions... CMC is arguably the best RB in the league if we discount injury history.  He's an exceptional receiver and a great running back.  DJ may be in the top 10 WRs but he is not in CMC's league.  This shouldn't be seen as a knock on DJ... he's a great player... but CMC is something else entirely.

edit: of course at least DJ stays on the field lol.  If CMC can't start doing that, it really won't matter...

Edited by mav1234

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

I don't agree with that.  Granted it is hard to compare due to different positions and usages... But in terms of their relative ranking at their positions... CMC is arguably the best RB in the league if we discount injury history.  He's an exceptional receiver and a great running back.  DJ may be in the top 10 WRs but he is not in CMC's league.  This shouldn't be seen as a knock on DJ... he's a great player... but CMC is something else entirely.

I’m talking more so about talent and athleticism. They are on the same level imo. Actually DJ has a higher RAS score then cmc by a full point. My point is that Christian gets like 30 touches a game. DJ might get 8 in a game. I’d wager if DJ was a running back he’d be a similar type of player and production. It is difficult to say because they do play different positions like you said. But I’d wager if DJ had a competent qb he’d lead the league in yards and tds. He’s that good. That’s why I wouldn’t say he’s far and away the best offensive player or he’s just something different entirely. Not really no. DJ is underutilized and has been handicapped by horrible qbs.

Also if we land Watson DJ might be one of the players packaged 😞