• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prediction : Joe Brady is a low scoring loss to Atlanta away from losing play calling responsibilities.

Zod

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I think the point that's missing is that Brady abandoned the run while knowing his qb was shitting the bed.  The run was working and could have prevented a lot of the disaster we witnessed.  That's on Brady.

You don't keep forcing a qb as bad as Sam to keep passing the ball when you don't have to. That is all on Brady.

Could be Brady showcasing his offense to potential new employers. He might be past attempting to win games for the Panthers. His reputation seems like it’s taking him to a head coaching job even if the Panthers didn’t score another point this season. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Could be Brady showcasing his offense to potential new employers. He might be past attempting to win games for the Panthers. His reputation seems like it’s taking him to a head coaching job even if the Panthers didn’t score another point this season. 

Kinda like Chud. His second year here was nothing but auditioning for a head coaching job.  His second season sucked also.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

If you go watch the tape from the Giants game there were open receivers on many plays that Darnold didn’t throw to. Yea he went away from the run way too early and could have set up more play action with easy reads, but Darnold did him no favors by playing like a dumbass 

Yup, I have seen more of those plays, so I have dialed back my rage for Brady a bit, but then it just returns when I realize that the dumbass they have pulling the trigger thats missing all these wide open throws and can't run a lick of offense is a guy they traded a 2nd round pick and vouched for, kept out of preseason games, and tried to sell us on him being a rookie starting all over again.  fug all of them.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

31 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we railroad Brady after giving him nothing to work with at QB and no OL, we might as well just clean house. It's gonna be hard for Rhule to attract another good OC candidate.

Sam has been bad and the OL is bad, yes. But still we have enough talent on offense that Brady should be doing better than 3 points against NYG. He's shown no ability to adjust with the injuries/Sam's struggles, and has been terrible at utilizing our receiving talent and establishing a running game. Chuba has looked good but been under-utilized with CMC out. It's fair for Brady to be on the hot seat.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

Sam has been bad and the OL is bad, yes. But still we have enough talent on offense that Brady should be doing better than 3 points against NYG. He's shown no ability to adjust with the injuries/Sam's struggles, and has been terrible at utilizing our receiving talent and establishing a running game. Chuba has looked good but been under-utilized with CMC out. It's fair for Brady to be on the hot seat.

Is he supposed to catch balls for the receivers? Sam has been missing throws and receivers have been dropping decent throws. I'm not trying to completely absolve Brady of any and all blame, but we could have an absolute prodigy at OC and it wouldn't make much of a difference with the way our players are executing. All the OC can do is out them on position to make a play. At the end of the day the players still have to make the play.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

56 minutes ago, Zod said:

Rhule went on record already saying he wasn't thrilled with Brady.

A loss in Atlanta and his hand will be forced to make a move. 

Brady won't lose his play calling duties. Rhule will probably say he'll oversee, assist, or advise Brady more though. Maybe even go as far as say Brady will have to have his approval for each play, even if Rhule keeps things the way they are. Any bigger change will be at the end of the season when Brady leaves.

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Rhule went on record already saying he wasn't thrilled with Brady.

A loss in Atlanta and his hand will be forced to make a move. 

I’m cool with it if Rhule takes over the duties from Brady.  Have Rhule show how it should be done with Sam and this OL.   

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If we railroad Brady after giving him nothing to work with at QB and no OL, we might as well just clean house. It's gonna be hard for Rhule to attract another good OC candidate.

I think it’s already that way. Anyone paying attention can see Rhule is in over his head. 

1 hour ago, Ja Rhule said:

Brady got figured out by the NFL.  

Lol I don't think there was anything to figure out to begin with....he just happened to be the passing game coordinator for the most talented offensive team in the history of college football and powers at be were dumb enough to actually believe he was a offensive genius 🤣