• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want as the next head coach?

Squid Game

IMO It's more likely Rhule will go back to college coaching before Tepper fires him. Everyone may think the contract that Tepper gave him was wakey, and in away it didn't make a lot of sense for a coach with no real nfl coaching experience. 

But Tepper is a financial wizard, but you have other front office personnel like: Tom Glick-Team President, Steven Drummond-VP Football Operations/Sr. Advisor to the Owner, Scott Fitterer-GM, Jeff Morrow-Senior Personnel Executive.

So you have a front office filled with brilliant minds.

I like Brady, but after this season the team should target a offensive mind with NFL OC experience or someone that's been around!

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Shocker said:

I was pissed earlier but have rethought my position.  All you punks calling for Matt Rhule’s head can fug off.  He and Fitty keep working to build this team.  Rhule sat down wonder kid Brady to tell him to get his shet straight.  Rhule is leading.  I don't want to lose this dude barely 2 years in when he built the defense from shet to pretty fuggin good already.

I have to think that folks that are raging against Rhule have no patience. That 3 game winning streak to start the year got them excited. Then things fell apart, and the emotions came out.

This team WAS a DUMPSTER FIRE before he got here. The talent level is through the roof. Once this team learns to win. The Skies the limit.

• Pie 3

9 hours ago, Smittymoose said:

Why do we need a black coach? Does being black make someone an inherently better coach or something?

Leftwich will be Tampa's coach in two years or less. He ain't leaving. 

The league is predominantly black, meaning more free agents will want to come play for him. He was always a locker room guy as a player so winning the team over will be easier. Seeing people of color in areas that usually don’t give them a chance is always nice to see. This franchise could use some good karma. If you can cheer on a team full of minorities why wouldn’t you be just as inclined to want to see someone coaching them of their likeness too. It’s not a race thing but it’s an equality thing.  Best man for the job and sorry to say he’s probably the best offensive choice at the moment. Brady makes any one look good per say but to get Brady’s buy in to be coached and told what to do you gotta be a hell of a guy and garner a lot of respect. Doubt many other OCs around the league would be capable of that. 

• Poo 1

5 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

This team WAS a DUMPSTER FIRE before he got here. The talent level is through the roof. Once this team learns to win. The Skies the limit.

You have to work for the Panthers. There's no other way your spin-doctoring makes any sense. 

So, explain this to me: 

- we just lost 25-3 to a bottom-five NFL team, but...
- our talent level is through the roof and our coach is somehow leading us into contention during a 14-game losing streak. 

I guess it's just denying reality. See you in Week 17 when we're still "trending up" lmao

1 hour ago, TheoJay10 said:

The league is predominantly black, meaning more free agents will want to come play for him. He was always a locker room guy as a player so winning the team over will be easier. Seeing people of color in areas that usually don’t give them a chance is always nice to see. This franchise could use some good karma. If you can cheer on a team full of minorities why wouldn’t you be just as inclined to want to see someone coaching them of their likeness too. It’s not a race thing but it’s an equality thing.  Best man for the job and sorry to say he’s probably the best offensive choice at the moment. Brady makes any one look good per say but to get Brady’s buy in to be coached and told what to do you gotta be a hell of a guy and garner a lot of respect. Doubt many other OCs around the league would be capable of that. 

lol I couldn't give one poo what color the players or the coaches are. Doesn't mean a thing to me. If it means something to you, then you might be a racist. 

Do you have any statistics that back up your proposition that more free agents are more likely to sign with a team that has a black coach? There's certainly not any evidence that I am aware of that black coaches have more success on average than other coaches. 

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, TheoJay10 said:

If that’s the case, how come Miami is so bad? Brian Flores has become one of the best upcoming head coaches. How come the Chargers got so much better after firing Anthony Lynn? It’s not about color. It’s not about how great of a hedge funder are you. It’s whether you know football or not. 

22 minutes ago, Smittymoose said:

lol I couldn't give one poo what color the players or the coaches are. Doesn't mean a thing to me. If it means something to you, then you might be a racist. 

Do you have any statistics that back up your proposition that more free agents are more likely to sign with a team that has a black coach? There's certainly not any evidence that I am aware of that black coaches have more success on average than other coaches. 

I think that guy is trying to race bait people.